You added Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites McKinney - Fairview to your Saves list
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in McKinney
Eureka Springs, Arkansas
“Great hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

Excellent place to stay in McKinney. The rooms were a nice size and the beds very comfy. The bar was nice also. It is the best Holiday Inn I've seen in awhile. I did take a star off for the restaurant. I would classify it as fair.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Croom, MD
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

I am currently staying at this hotel. It is absolutely fantastic and our room is beautiful but there is a major problem. The bed is so hard that I actually woke up from my sleep in pain . The pillows are also awful. They need to take some money and totally refurbish and buy new mattresses and pillows. I even went downstairs to ask if they had any egg crate mattresses that they could put on the bed and they did not. I would have given this hotel 5 stars but now I can only give it 3.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
helmhotelsgroup, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites McKinney - Fairview, responded to this review, October 17, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to comment. We here at the Holiday Inn & Suites McKinney value your feedback so that we may always work towards improving our hotel. Allow us to apologize for the inconveniences you suffered during your recent stay with us. To better accommodate guests such as yourself, who find our Siemens Beauty Rest mattresses uncomfortable, we will be acquiring egg crate mattress tops available upon request. We appreciate your suggestion and hope that you stay with us again.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

I rented a room here while my AC was being worked on and I can't begin to explain on how happy I was. I didn't want to leave. The staff was great and service was awesome. But the best part of my stay was the hotels restaurant and bar. The food was amazing and their bartender Alex was so friendly and really took the time to talk with me and my family rather then just taking our order. I've stayed at a few Holiday Inn's before and by far, this is one of the better ones. If you are ever looking for a hotel in the area, make sure you use them. And stop by the restaurant and see Alex! You won't be sorry.

• Stayed September 2013
Willis, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

I booked this hotel online and because my husband has a membership rewards through them. I like Holiday Inn, they are always clean and friendly. This visit was no exception. I do have one issue though. When I booked the room, it was "breakfast included", I will definitely verify with the whatever hotel I book in the future as to exactly what that means.
I chose this particular hotel and location because it was only about 3 miles from where we had to meet up with a Balloon pilot the next morning. I know from previous experience a few things. One, my husband and I need coffee in the morning. Two, we need food for our upcoming adventure.
This hotel did offer breakfast as they said they did, but.....instead of a breakfast bar or continental breakfast.....in order to get the breakfast, you have to go into their restaurant and sit down and order it. They do not do "to go" or "take away" orders. BOOO.
At the very least, have some items that can be taken for snacks if you don't have the time to wait. There was not even any fruit available.
This should be more clearly stated on their website I think.

Room Tip: If you would like a view, ask for a room on the front of the hotel.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
helmhotelsgroup, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites McKinney - Fairview, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
We here at the Holiday Inn McKinney-Fairview were pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We understand that what our guests look for more than anything is a good night’s sleep and we endeavor to provide that. We apologize for the inconveniences you suffered during breakfast. We are a full-service hotel, so we do not offer complimentary breakfast with a normal booking. However, per your request, we are updating our breakfast operation to better serve the guest-on-the-go. Any further comments or suggestions you have are most welcome and appreciated. Please feel free to contact hotel management at any time. We hope to see you again soon!

Matt Dalrymple
matt.dalrymple@holidayinn-mckinney.com
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I stayed at this hotel while attending a wedding in McKinney. Wonderful and comfortable room.
The room was very clean and very nice. The staff was excellent. Would highly recommend this hotel to anyone

Room Tip: Very spacious and comfortable
Carrollton, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

Recently stayed here and found the hotel and my room very clean, indoor pool was nice for my kids, they also have a restaurant/bar with a patio (which again, great for people with kids) Chad, who is the restaurant manager, was helpful with suggestions of what to do in the area. Would definitely stay here again.

Midland, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

Room was as requested, away from the elevator and vending machines, but this also created a problem in accessing the wireless internet. A call to the front desk and Glen Andersen brought a dedicated wireless router to my room. Service way above the call of duty. The breakfast was wonderful with small TVs at all of the booths. Room was large with a microwave,quiet refrigerator and very comfortable beds.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Been to Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites McKinney - Fairview? Share your experiences!