Had a great stay here recently! Check-in was professional and efficient. The room was clean and well appointed. I stayed in a standard King room and I really liked the chair with the over-sized built-in ottoman. I was also impressed with the amount of storage available, and there were plugs in just the right places, like next to the bed. The bathroom was spacious, and the full shower with seat was nice. The modern sinks were a nice touch, too. I found the bed to be comfortable, and the pillows were small, but still very usable. I didn't get to try any of the dining onsite, but there are PLENTY of restaurants literally across the street and a few blocks north. The only thing I wasn't crazy about here was the high-mounted TV that doesn't swivel if you want to watch while sitting in the chair. Looks like they expect you to watch only from the bed. But that's just a minor concern. I'm a top-level Hilton Honors member and I wish Hilton would take some cues from HI. Very well done! I'd compare this property to a Hilton Garden Inn, but even better with the furnishings and other little details.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- McKinney Hotel is Convenient to Downtown Dallas The Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites McKinney - Fairview is the best place to stay in the Metroplex area. Our hotel is conveniently located near several McKinney, Allen, and Frisco attractions. Our McKinney hotel's accommodations offer a prime location for business travelers, as we are less than five miles from several major corporations, including Camozzi Pneumatics, Pogue Engineering and Raytheon. Nearby event venues include Myers Park and Event Center. TPC at Craig Ranch, one of the best golf courses in Texas, is also just five miles away. Leisure travelers will find a wealth of dining, shopping and entertainment options within a short drive of our McKinney hotel. The downtown area offers eclectic shops and wineries. You can even spend a day outdoors at the Heard Natural Science Museum and Wildlife Sanctuary, enjoying the beautiful trails. Plan to take a day trip into downtown Dallas to see the zoo or the botanical gardens. Our hotel near Dallas offers several amenities for your use during your stay. Our free high-speed Internet can be accessed outside on our outdoor patio or inside your beautiful room. Our Health & Fitness Center is open 24 hours a day, so you can workout at your convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites McKinney - Fairview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn & Suites Mckinney - Eldorado Hotel Mckinney
- Holiday Inn And Suites Mckinney - Eldorado