“frozen food” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Takeout
McAllen, Texas
“frozen food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

My husband and i went to have dinner here last tuesday Feb.19, 2013 evening around six, the food and my so called "skinny-rita" were awefull, so bad that i made it a point to seek out this website and write my review. The server never brought my margarit yet my husband's beer was brought right away. When my drink was finally served my food had already been brought i ordered the chiecken fried chicken it had a bad refrigerator taste of food leftovers that you leave in your fridge and you can taste!!! the manager offered to replace it and did so however it had the same taste, it must have been the batter it was fried in.

• Visited February 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

72% Recommend
Texas City, Texas
“Usually Noisy, but Great Steaks!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Whenever we visit a steak place, we like to rate our food. Texas RoadHouse usually gets an 8 - 10 rating.
The only thing is that it's so noisy, but one pretty much expects this at a place like this. So, if you're wanting a nice, quiet dinner out, don't come here. If you want a nice steak, it's tops.
A manager always comes by our table every visit just to see how we're doing and how the food is. We appreciate that.

Visited February 2013
“Today it was just bad”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

Called ahead for seating, good. Sat us down, no bread, no silverware till I went to front to ask for it. Placed orders..... 45 min later they bring half the order..But the server didnt know which steak was which. 15 min later I ask wheres the rest? They bring it, only to be cooked wrong and missing sides. At this point I have to leave for work..... So hopefully they will cancel my order cause having to wait a whole hour for my steak just doesnt seem right.
Have never had any problems before, so I guess today I just had to have it all wrong

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Magog
“Good food but hard on the ears!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Steak was excellent but the restaurant is loud! Not ver relaxing and difficult to have a conversation!

Visited January 2013
San Antonio, Texas
“Great customer service from all the staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

We were taken care from start to finish. They even honored my special request for horseradish with my rattle snake bites.

They only odd thing was the waitress taking care of the tables across from us had jean shorts that were way too short for a restaurant environment. (Extreme Hospitality Inspections)

Visited December 2012