“A good stay” 4 of 5 stars

You added Days Inn & Suites Marshall to your Saves list
Days Inn & Suites Marshall
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5555 East End Boulevard South, Marshall, TX 75672   |
Ranked #11 of 15 Hotels in Marshall

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Springtown, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

I have several reviews over the years for this motel. This time was not "as nice" but tolerable, especially for the price ($50).

Staff, as always, very helpful and friendly.
Breakfast seemed "bare" this time. Frosted Flakes and Raisin Bran, toast , bagels, apples, bananas and the normal waffle maker, pretty much it. Coffee was so bad I couldn't drink it.

The room this time was the most dated I have stayed in, walls where gross as was the carpet. I am in construction, so I can tolerate a little when on the road, but I left this time a day early. Bed was older and hard.

Next time I'm in town I will try another one up the street, but for the money it works when working out of town. I have had much better rooms here when in a double room, the king I was in may have been an anomaly? Almost certain breakfast was better last time too?

Parking is more than enough for folks pulling trailers. I have never had "riff raff" trouble here with my trailers.

IHOP is a 1 minute walk.

1block off I-20, which is convenient.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Greenville, Texas, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

I have read reviews for this hotel, but most of my trips are on a motorcycle and I look for the following things- 1. can I stay on the first floor, 2. can I park in front of my door, and 3. is the water hot, the air cool, and the tv works. I tried 3 other hotels and this one fit my needs. Checked in fast, but the remote for the tv didn't work. Called in the front desk and they told me what to do and 30 seconds later it worked. Checked out in under a minute.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

I was in town for my family reunion and was quit impressed with the rooms. I believe they have remodeled because I was there 2 years ago and I was not pleased at all, so I was skeptical about it. The front desk clerk was very nice upon arrival he accommodated us with a nice downstairs room since my mom was unable to climb the stairs. I was very impressed with the room. It was very nice. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone on a budget. The only problem we had was the toilet made weird noises after you flushed it and the continental breakfast was very limited......

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

just there for one night, using reward points, so can't complain about the price. Room was large, very clean and comfortable. Real comfortable beds. Breakfast was decent - typical selections. Staff was friendly. Would stay again if in the area.

Room Tip: Heard some footsteps from above, so upper floor rooms might be quieter.