“Very nice hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #4 of 15 hotels in Marshall
“Very nice hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

My family and I always stay at this hotel. When I call to make reservation the staff is always friendly and they take care of our needs immediately. Depending on who takes the reservation, that person remembers who we are from a previous visit and does whatever they can to help us. The continental breakfast is always hot. The rooms are nice and very spacious. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a nice place to stay.......

Stayed September 2012

63 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Mission, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

Customer service was great and very friendly. I made a mistake while registering online for a date other than what I wanted and it was corrected at the front desk immediately. Room was cool and clean. Breakfast was one of the best and the swimming pool with the waterfalls is very nice.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

I was surprised how nice this hotel was. Lovely large room, plenty of storage areas, beautiful pool and indoor hottub. The staff was very friendly. My only complaint was the eggs at breakfast. Really bad eggs, but that could have been just that day. I wish we could have stayed longer, it was that nice!

• Stayed May 2013
Tulsa, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

This Comfort Suites was very comfortable, plus met my needs for the two days that I was there. I especially enjoyed the waffle maker that made waffles in the shape of Texas. My friend from England was excited to have his picture taken with one and then posting on Facebook. There was a very good sampling of other breakfast items to enjoy.

Room Tip: The elevator is very slow, so unless you are carrying luggage, take the stairs. They do have luggage...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

We stopped here on Easter Sunday and had a nice evening. The hotel is clean, comfortable and nicely furnished. Our breakfast was good.
The hotel is far enough off the interstate to be quiet but close enough for easy access.
My only thing I wish they would try is putting the bill under the door during the night like many places. There was a line in the morning to get the bill.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Brazil, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

The hotel was very nice. the room was clean and comfortable. the Hot Tub was also nice especially because we were the only ones it it. It was too cold for the outdoor pool to be open. the breakfast was nice. The laundry facilities were not the greatest, only one washer and one dryer and the dryer cost of 1.75 should really be 3.50 since the clothes did not get dry in one cycle.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Fort Worth, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

First the good stuff.... we were greeted by a very nice front desk clerk who quickly assigned us our rooms and then called each room in a few minutes to be sure that all was OK. She also gave me maps of the city and several helpful suggestions to make our short visit more enjoyable. Each room was large with both a sitting area and a sleeping area. Bed was comfortable and A/C was efficient and quiet. The room was clean and the bathroom was spotless.
The breakfast room was adequate size. I'm not a fan of powdered reconstituted eggs, so I skipped them in favor of oatmeal. The mystery meat they served one morning looked like pepperoni left over from a pizza, so I skipped that too. The next morning, the meat was ID'ed as a sausage patty. Many people chose to make a waffle. So, overall, I would stay again and recommend this hotel to others. But...
my one negative comment is that you should be sure of your schedule if you book the non-refundable rate on the internet. They mean just that! One person in our party was hospitalized just prior to the trip and the doctor would not let that person travel. They would not refund the charge even though I gave almost 2 weeks prior notice. Many other places will do that for a serious reason, but not this place. Consider that when booking.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Been to Comfort Suites Marshall? Share your experiences!