“I enjoyed my stay and will stay here again.I was impressed...” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Marshall

Super 8 Marshall
You added Super 8 Marshall to your Saves list
Super 8 Marshall
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   6002 East End Blvd South, Exit 617 South off I-20,Hwy 59, Marshall, TX 75670   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #13 of 15 Hotels in Marshall

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2014

I am a returning costumer. I had a great stay at this hotel in Marshall Texas. The staff was very helpful. The rooms very clean and bed was very comfortable. A very sweet lady that was working at the front desk named Reena helped us find a great place to have dinner. I will be returning to to this hotel when I'm in the area. Thank you for an excellent stay!!!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Jim V, General Manager at Super 8 Marshall, responded to this review, September 7, 2014
Thank your Mrs. Celi for staying with us at Super 8 of Marshall, Texas. Thanks for your feedback as your feedbacks always feeds us to strive for better guest experience.
Sedalia, Missouri
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

I booked this hotel for work . I was paying by the week ..well the day after I paid for the following week I got transferred to somewhere else so I asked for a reimbursement for the days I wouldn't be there they said no problem.. well after I was home a few days checked my account and instead of reimbursed I was charged for more days ..have called several times ...called corporate .. they said call the hotel ..they keep saying the manager is gone :( I don't like paying 500$ for two nights ...good luck

• Stayed July 2014
Jim V, General Manager at Super 8 Marshall, responded to this review, September 11, 2014
I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. Usually when a guest lets us know that they are going to stay for a week we authorize the card for the week stay. Now I would like to add that there is a huge difference if you use a debit card or a credit card. With you using a debit card it normally does take longer for the charge to be corrected depending on your bank. We have experienced from 10 days to 30 days. Normally with a credit card it is lot sooner ranging from 48 hrs to 5 business days. Needless to say your situation was something we have never came across as I did send you a copy of the check in and a final sale to the check in with the correct amount for only two nights. As far our credit card processing it showed we had only charged for the two nights. Again I apologize for this scenario and hope that you will give a another shot at accommodating your needs next time your in Marshall, Texas.
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

I was traveling with my family and we decided to stop at this hotel with a group of other families. I was welcomed very warmly, the staff was very kind and helpful. We were so pleased with the great service. Everything was very close by. The pool was very clean and my kids enjoyed swimming. WiFi connection was fast and very convenient. The breakfast was very good as well. I highly recommend this Super 8. Thank you for wonderful stay.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Thank you Mr. Dexter and your family for staying with us. We hope you keep us in mind on your next reunion and or personal visit to Marshall, Texas.
Houston, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

We wanted to visit Marshall just to learn more about it and the area, and we needed to use our Wyndham points or we'd loose them. Super 8 was adequate, clean enough, quiet, and definitely comfortable. The office was friendly and helpful. We went for breakfast around 8 am and almost didn't have enough because a lot of truck drivers stay there, and eat a lot earlier, so just beware of that. It was on the south side of town and not very close to the places we wanted to see. However, since Marshall is a fairly small town, nothing is really far.

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Marshall
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014

Room was clean, poorly lit and sidewalks to office horrible and too steep not only for the handicapped but those not use to climbing mountains. Receptionist on arrival was very good but in the morning awful.
Dan Watkins

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

louisiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

First of all the staff here was very friendly and accommodating, upgrading us to a handicapped room when told I had breathing problems.
The location of the motel is good and the room was spacious and very quiet considering it is located on a busy highway.
That said, the room could have used some attention.
The carpet was worn and had a wrinkle running from the door hallway across the room.
There was what appeared to be mold in the crevice between the bathtub and the plastic shower surround.
We did find the bed to be comfortable.
In it's defense, this room was quite a bit cheaper than the other motels in the area

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Super 8 Marshall? Share your experiences!