I visited alone on business, but I will be returning with my wife soon. Beautiful location, wonderful service and amazing food. Old fort which has been beautifully renovated. The furnishings are excellent and the view and location are one of a kind. I didn't have time to participate in any of the activities, but I plan to do so on my next trip. I highly recommend Cibolo Creek for a weekend getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The finest luxury hotel in West Texas and the Big Bend, 30,000 acre ranch, unique accommodations with fireplaces, spectacular views, gourmet food, three 1857 restored adobe forts & museums.35 minutes south of Marfa, 30 minutes north of Presidio, fitness center, spa, horseback riding, ATV tours, Humvee tours, skeet and target shooting, mountain hiking, bird watching, massages, facials, near the Chinati Foundation, Judd Foundation, and art galleries in Marfa, Big Bend National Park, Fort Davis, and McDonald Observatory. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your Cibolo Creek Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cibolo Creek Ranch Hotel Marfa
- Cibolo Creek Ranch Marfa, Texas