I surprised my husband for his 60th birthday. 32 family and friends gathered here and we pulled the surprise off with the help of the staff at Cibolo. All of my expectations were met. I'd visited 4 years previous with just family and always knew I wanted to return. This occasion gave us the chance to revisit a fantastic place. Truly a place I will return for a third time! The food was gourmet---outstanding. Wine list superb. I can't say enough good things about this. The rest of the group...none had ever been there ...were equally impressed. The only negative was the water pressure in the courtyard rooms was finicky. Don't think that will keep anyone from returning however.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The finest luxury hotel in West Texas and the Big Bend, 30,000 acre ranch, unique accommodations with fireplaces, spectacular views, gourmet food, three 1857 restored adobe forts & museums.35 minutes south of Marfa, 30 minutes north of Presidio, fitness center, spa, horseback riding, ATV tours, Humvee tours, skeet and target shooting, mountain hiking, bird watching, massages, facials, near the Chinati Foundation, Judd Foundation, and art galleries in Marfa, Big Bend National Park, Fort Davis, and McDonald Observatory. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Cibolo Creek Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cibolo Creek Ranch Hotel Marfa
- Cibolo Creek Ranch Marfa, Texas