“Great food and service” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Late Night, Dessert
La Porte
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

My husband and I ate here twice during out recent stay in Marble Falls. Once for dinner and once for breakfast. You get plenty food(example: dinner was meat, 3 sides, bread, and drink) and it was just good old fashioned cooking. The waitresses we had were attentive checking on our table often, keeping our coffe full etc. Would recommend.

Visited February 2013

“Pie Happy Hour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

The fresh pies are to die for, but only if you save some room after the hearty portions. My husband had the large Chicken Fried Steak and I had the small one and we were stuffed. I've been to this place a couple of times now and they never disappoint. Everything has great flavor and very fresh tasting.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
California
“A Taste of Home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

I just loved the homey feeling of the Blue Bonnet Cafe! I had the lunch special of the smoked chicken, mashed potatoes, cooked greens and fried okra. The pies looked wonderful. I will have to go back for their Pie Happy Hour next time

Visited January 2013
Hurst, Texas
“yummy yummy food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is the best home cooking ever !!! I had the chicken fried chicken and it came with two veggies and salad and roll , i couldnt even finish it . its alot of food . you sure get your moneys worth . my husband had a mexican burger , he loved it , but he couldnt finish it cause it was so big

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Beaumont, Texas
“Great food and good service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

Eight of us ate at the Blue Bonnet Cafe this past weekend and I wish we could have eaten there everyday! There is such a good selection of food, the service was great and the prices reasonable. Everyone enjoyed their food and we ordered anything from chicken fried steak to catfish. We were all so full we went back later for the "pie happy hour" and had dessert. What a great hill country place, we will definitely go back!

Visited January 2013