“Save Room for Cobbler!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 71 Restaurants in Marble Falls
Cuisines: American, Coffee Shop, Healthy, Soups
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Description: Noon Spoon Cafe has been open for 7 years and serves delicious soups, fresh salads, quesadillas, baked potatoes and daily specials to name a few for lunch. The lunch menu is large with plenty of choices for vegetarians, carnivores and gluten free options. The dinner menu is smaller and features items such as rib eye steak, tenderloin steak, salmon, pork tenderloin, gumbo and yummy appetizers. Cafe is kid friendly. Desserts are fantastic! Everything we serve is made from scratch with the highest quality ingredients.
Houston, Texas
“Save Room for Cobbler!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

Whether you want something light or a full meal at lunch, this is the place to go. There's great soups,sandwiches, salads and the heavier-but very tasty-taco potato! All the food was fresh and the tastes were extraordinary- and different from the same ole same ole you can get anywhere else. After we had a taste of the soups and had our lunch....someone had to suggest cobbler for dessert. Only problem was they offer both blackberry and peach and we couldn't decide which to get. So, what to do....yeah, get both! Now I'm a blackberry fanatic myself but from the looks across the table I think I should have swiped some of that peach cobbler. Did I mention the cold ice cream...well. Go see for yourself...You can thank me later.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Granite Shoals, Texas
“Fresh and Good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

Wonderful food! Always fresh and plentiful....The Spinach Salad is Awesome and My Daughter loves the Friday Lunch Special -King Ranch Chicken!

Visited February 2014
“I like it”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

Service was good. Food was very good and plentiful. Be careful if you get the house ranch dressing with jalapeño. Very tasty but very hot.

“Great place for LUNCH!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

Love the atmosphere and the great daily specials! Really like getting 3 small sides with my meals so I can try more of them! Strawberry pecan salad was especially delicious!

Visited September 2013
Hill Country
“I was craving a potato”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

Noon Spoon Cafe, I had no idea you existed!
I've lived in the area my entire life and eat out literally everyday and I didn't find you until a few days ago!

For starters, the parking lot is kind of non existant.
The gentleman seating us seemed like he really didn't want to be there or he was having a really stressful day.
Our waitress though was very sweet!
We were seated and excited to try out this place we had found (through trip advisor)
We proceeded to order but then the gentlemen seating us told us they were out of a numerous of things! including baked potatoes..
Which REALLY limited our ordering options, pretty much all we could order was a wrap or tacos and certain sandwiches.
I opted for a chicken wrap and my cousin ordered the beef tacos.
They both included salsa and chips...
Okay, now here is when I really start to dislike a place. You can't really mess up tortilla chips, BUT they did.
They were just store bought round chips. The worst.
Salsa waw OK, it did the job but nothing to ever brag about.
The wraps were really good, very fresh.
The meat in the tacos was seasoned really well.

I really think I would of loved this place if they had all the items on their menu, BUT they could of just had a very busy day/week and run out. I understand, so I will try this place again.

• Visited August 2013