“Can't wait to return” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Marble Falls
Conroe, Texas
“Can't wait to return”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2010

I stayed 1 night here and wish I could have stayed another. I don't think I have slept so good in weeks. This hotel is awesome. The rooms were terrific, very spacious, extremely clean, and the beds.... oh the beds and bed linens! The breakfast was good, and the staff was very nice about making sure that there were hot biscuits and gravy. YUMMMM! I can't say enough about this great hotel. The staff is friendly and make you feel so welcome. I will definately be back next trip to the area.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled solo
TheNorsyrian, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Hotel Marble Falls, responded to this review, July 2, 2010
We also cannot wait for your return! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review.

It gives us such satisfaction to know you enjoyed your stay. When our Guest are satisfied with their stay, it lets us know we have done our job. It's Guest like you who makes the entire effort worth it!

Thanks again and we hope to see you soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Gilmer, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2010

We only stayed for one night but it was so peaceful and restful! We had to go for a memorial service for a relative and never been to Marble Falls. The manager, Daryl Barnes, and clerk, Chelsa Allen, couldnt have been more helpful or friendly! They told us an awesome place to eat, our rooms were HEAVENLY, and the breakfast was 5 star! Wouldnt trade this experience for any hotel we've been in!
Thanks, Daryl and Chelsa! You are the best!

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business
TheNorsyrian, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Hotel Marble Falls, responded to this review, June 2, 2010
Thank you so much for the great review. Our staff tries to make our Guesst feel welcome and appreciated. We know there are other choices out there to choose from. We try to offer the best accommondations out there, but most importantly, we believe, it's our SERVICE that sets us apart! Knowing we have made another Guest feel special and satisfied give us complete joy. Thanks again and hope to see you soon.
Naperville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2010

Well I have never been a fan of traveling due to my fear of flying but I seem to be doing more and more of it lately and recently experienced an overnight stay so wonderful I felt compelled to actually write my very first hotel review. My first impression of the hotel lobby and staff felt like a warm, friendly hug hello from dear friends welcoming me into their home for the night...and when you are traveling alone, that kind of welcome is "huge!" My room looked and felt like a suite, extremely clean, fresh and so comfortable I wished I was staying longer.
Very impressed that the staff was so warm and friendly and even more impressed that the Manager was on the premises constantly greeting guests and seeing to everyones needs. After a hard workout in their top-notch gym and a hot shower, I slept like a baby.
I will surely recommend Marble Falls Holiday Inn to my friends, family and co-workers. Thanks to the impeccable staff for making my experience so great I had to write a review just so other travelers could experience first hand the "VIP" treatment I received.
Dana G.- Premier Designs

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
TheNorsyrian, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Hotel Marble Falls, responded to this review, May 8, 2010
Thank you so much for your kind comments! We are happy to know your stay was to your satisfaction. Our General Manager and his staff are committed to making our Guest 100% satisfied.

If there is anything we can do in the future, please to not hesitate to let us know and please know, you always have a friend in Marble Falls, Texas!
Bertram
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2010 via mobile

Beautiful hotel and very friendly staff- would definately recommend this hotel in the hill country!!!

• Stayed April 2010
Arlington, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2010

I was in town for the Bluebonnet Festival in nearby Burnett and was referred to this new hotel. The entire area was completely booked and was very lucky to find a new Holiday Inn Express in town. I have stayed in several other major chain hotels in town in the past few years but have been disapointed in the age of these hotels. To my suprise this was a very well run hotel for being brand new. The breakfast was hot and plentiful and the rooms were flawless. Very large rooms and extra friendly staff. I have already recommended this hotel to several people. Thanks for the great stay and keep up the good work!

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel Marble Falls? Share your experiences!