“Great BYOB Italian place” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Bedford, Texas
“Great BYOB Italian place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

OK, we veered away from pasta and had the steaks but they were delicious! Covered with spinach, cannellini beans and fresh tomatoes. The service is excellent and extremely helpful at all time. Very good bread rolls to go with the meal. Salad was crisp, fresh and ice cold! Worth a stop when in Marble Falls.

Visited July 2014

Cherokee, Texas
“Good Itailan food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

Wife and I went here she really liked it. I'm fussier, food was good but far from the best I ever had. I liked to be wowed at a restaurant - this place didn't wow me but it was still good.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Houston, Texas
“Always a good meal!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

We have always had a good meal here. For a small town version of Italian food, it's pretty good. Prices are very reasonable, $10- $16 per plate. I enjoy all the pasta dishes; I've never tried the pizza but I think of that as a "fast food" option and would rather have something more interesting when dining out. Service has always been attentive. Bring your own wine and corkscrew; they don't even charge a service fee when they provide the wine glasses. The owner, a young woman, walks through and checks on customers frequently. It's a good place for a group meal. The room is quiet enough that you can actually hear each other talk which is not the case in so many chain restaurants today. They don't mind moving tables together and preparing separate checks for large parties.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
texas
“Never going back ever ”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

Frozen food all the way
Plain simple bad bad service
Manager wasn't willing to re do my plate even when they brought the wrong plate
I agree to keep it if they modified the fish the manager said no I asked for the owner he was no where to be found the only reason I went there is because I found out that the owner is Mexican and I'm Mexican but I will not go back there

plano
“Nice Italian Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

Our family of four visited on a busy Sunday night and enjoyed the large variety of items on the menu to please vegetarians and meat eaters alike. The ricotta ravioli was creamy in a nice tomato sauce. Garlic bread was a hit, as was the veggie pizza with a nice crisp crust and fresh toppings. Tiramisu and a lemoncello marscapone cake rounded out a nice evening. The place is BYOB so it was nice to take a bottle of a favorite wine with us to enjoy with the good food.

Visited May 2014