“A Great Choice in the Highland Lakes Area” 5 of 5 stars

La Quinta Inn & Suites Marble Falls
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   501 Highway 2147 West, Marble Falls, TX 78654   |
Ranked #1 of 7 hotels in Marble Falls
Austin, Texas
“A Great Choice in the Highland Lakes Area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2010

I only stayed here one night for business, but I would go back and spend my own money at this hotel. Check in was a breeze, staff were friendly, the room was clean and huge, and every room has a lake view. The breakfast was standard, but there is a Starbucks across the street in case you're an addict like me.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business

660 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (169)
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2010

Everyone was so nice and helpful. I really appreciate the smiling faces and courtesy! The young man that checked us in was very helpful by showing us the rooms available and suggesting what might suit us. We appreciate the knowledge of the man who helped get our computer on the wifi. The Breakfast lady was so sweet to find a package of maple flavored oatmeal for me. Kellie, I sure enjoyed talking with you, too! Thanks for a wonderful stay.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family
League City, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2010

I enjoyed my two day stay, every room has a lakevie balcony, comfortable beds, spaceous rooms and delicious breakfast. I also saw a police patrol car for our safety on the premises. The front desk, breakfast staff and housecleaning was very helpful, curtious and friendly.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with friends
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2010

My boyfriend and I stayed here while in the Hill Country. I was suprised at how nice this place is for the price. There's a very nice view too. At the time, this La Quinta was pet friendly so I was able to bring my 2 small dogs (I believe we paid a small $10/night fee per pet). The rooms are clean and spacious and the bathrooms are also kept very clean. I would def stay here again.

There are a couple of restaurants nearby with waterfront dining....just a 2 -3 minute drive away. There is also a Starbucks nearby.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled as a couple
Laredo, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2010

I have taveled the world bot on business and leisure and the La Quinta Marble Falls rates amongst one of my top 10 locales to lodge at. The staff was very professional and Texas friendly. Kelly in particular was extremely professional, helpful and her Texas hospitality attitude made this stay not only memorable but the reason for us planning our next trip in the Hill Country. Clerk Melissa was ver professional and friendly as well. It goes without saying that the amenities, accomodations, and facility as a whole is very well kept giving one the feeling of staying at a first class resort. We can't stop telling our family and friends about this La Quinta. As a leader/Manager for Homeland Security, I commend you for having Kelly and Melissa as members of your winning Team. Congratulations. Loyal La Quinta Rewards member-Juan F. Cortez

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2010

We absolutely recommend staying at La Quinta. The hotel was immaculate. The staff friendly and helpful. We had a two-room suite for myself, husband and 2 boys. It was plenty of room for all four of us. Our stay was wonderful and we'd definitely recommend the hotel to anyone. You won't be disappointed.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Bristol, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2010

We stayed here at the end of nearly a month travelling the usa. We came across this place by chance, and as it was reasonably priced, we booked in for one night prior to flying home from San antionio. Well, what a nice surprise. The place is brand new, well almost, and it all smelled like new carpets!!!! Spotlessly clean, all front faceing rooms, which i have to say have the best views of the lake and texas, you are likely to find. The pool with its running waterfall was was just a delight. A pleasent surprise to end a long holiday. If there was one thing i would change, it would be the breakfast. Not enough hot stuff!!!!! But dont let this put you off..... You wont be dissapointed

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Marble Falls? Share your experiences!