Hubby and I needed a short break from daily routine so we headed to La Quinta Inn and Suites in Marble Falls for a couple nights. Front desk staff were welcoming, room was clean and we enjoyed a peaceful stay. Kudos to Jeanette for making sure all details for our morning breakfasts were in place. Great eggs and biscuits along with a nice variety of other breakfast goodies. She welcomed guests with a smile and made our day!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in July of 2008. All rooms face Lake Marble Falls with stunning views of Texas Hill Country and city of Marble Falls. Most rooms have a private balcony with patio furniture. All rooms with 37" LCD TV, Ceiling fan, Inroom laptop safe, coffee maker, microwave, iron w/ironing board, tile surround bath tub, granite counter and bar sink. In the evening relax in your private balcony and watch the stunning sunset. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, LaQuinta, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Marble Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Marble Falls
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Marble Falls Hotel Marble Falls
- La Quinta Marble Falls
- Marble Falls La Quinta