“Beautiful View~” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Marble Falls
Rockwall, Texas
“Beautiful View~”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

Took a last minute trip to Marble Falls area, felt lucky to find a room with such a beautiful room. Could not believe the price,,,about 40.00 over the online price for a weekend. wow, even after saying that we usually get a corporate rate and gave her my membership card....would not reduce the rate. Called down to get some shampoo, conditioner and a extra bar of soap (we had one), was told we could come down and get some. No Room service. There was a blood stain on the shower curtain.:( Hotel and room was nice, Did not try the breakfast, so not such about it, but next time will look around before settling here. Lots of dogs too. they should have their own area.

Room Tip: For the price we paid, they should have a lot better toilet paper and Kleenex. Need better shampoo...

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Pakki_6049, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites Marble Falls, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
Dear kajunn77,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review.
I think it is a great shame that you find it necessary to discredit us in this manner simply because you did not receive a corporate discount. Allow me to set the record straight - as you may be aware Marble Falls is a destination location and fully 45 to 50% of our business is derived on Friday and Saturday evenings. If we were to offer discounts on weekends there is little doubt in my mind that we would be forced to close our doors within a year.
Please visit us during the week (long weekends and special events aside) and I assure you a 25 to 30% discount over the room rate that you paid.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (188)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

This hotel is clean, friendly and the best coffee. The beds and pillows are great, I had my
first good nights sleep than I've had in months.
The location of this LA Quinta Inn is just right for getting around and is so close to everything you will need. Don't forget to enjoy the views of the lake from your balcony!!!

houston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

The staff were all very nice staff, rooms have a great view of the lake from the private balconies, overall is a very good value............................................................................

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Copperas Cove, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

(FABULOUS HOTEL!) READ THIS! I planned a secret visit to La Quinta in Marble Falls to celebrate our 27th anniversary! We never had a honeymoon (and my husband has epileptic seizures so I have to plan things). I reserved a room then had a feeling I needed to send an email to the hotel. Found out that I had reserved the wrong type room that was only on the 1st floor. I wanted this to be special and romantic and I let Chris (THE MOST AMAZING Hotel person EVER!) know that this was our anniversary. He said that if something became available then he would upgrade us to the fourth floor at no extra charge! So the surprise began as my husband came home from work (1/2 day) and I had him go straight with me to get gas and air in the tires. (I had to waste some time knowing that 3:00 was check in time.) I had the whole back of the truck packed without his knowledge! After driving for a couple of hours, we got to the hotel. I had him check in and he told the desk clerks that he was super surprised and that was the longest drive ever just to get air in tires! But we were in for an even GREATER SURPRISE! Chris managed to get us to the 4th floor room with a super romantic balcony & view and beautiful room! (Check my photos out!) Needless to say, we hardly left the room! ☺ You MUST go here! Everyone was so helpful, thoughtful, the room was immaculate and comfortable, absolutely AMAZING! I HIGHLY Recommend this hotel to EVERYONE! Thanks Chris! You made our weekend absolutely WONDERFUL! WE WILL BE BACK! ♥
EXTRAS: Ceiling fans & A/C! Wrought iron balcony furniture for a romantic sunset! Comfortable beds w/plenty of pillows. Lots of space! Large bathroom w/mirror on movable arm. Sm Refrig/microwave. Great hot/cold breakfast to choose from! Just wonderful!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Pakki_6049, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites Marble Falls, responded to this review, August 2, 2013
Dear SherriO,
Happy Anniversary!
Thank you for taking the time to write such a heartwarming review, we are totally overjoyed that you had such a wonderful stay.
Only problem we are having is with Chris, his head has swelled to the point that he is having difficulty walking through doorways!
We look forward to your next visit.
Houston, TX
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

The hotel is OK, showing its age a bit, but it's the hotels pet policy that grosses me out!
In this hotel you can bring your horse sized dogs with you and they can stay in any room in the hotel, and bark while you are out annoying everyone around your room...
The thing is, if you do not bring your dogs with you, you really don't want to stay in a room where dogs have been all over it. Every hotel I have ever stayed in that allows pets, has a wing for people with pets. Not here. Just think, the person before you could have brought Fido, fleas and all- peeing on your floor, and sleeping in your bed, sitting on your couch... Yuck!
I wrote this on the survey that the hotel sends you after your stay and got a very rude message from the owner of the hotel.
We will NEVER stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Pakki_6049, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites Marble Falls, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
Dear smsUSA,
Thank you for bringing your concerns to my attention one more time, please allow me to set the record straight. We assign rooms to pet owners on two floors and have a weight limit of 30 lbs. for each pet. Occasionally, we will have a guest with a reservation come in with an oversized pet(s), we will let the person stay but we do make them aware of the weight limit for future stays. During busy times we do have instances when these rooms have to be assigned to guests without pets but we seldom get any complaints, the vast majority of these guests are totally unaware that there was a pet in that room prior to their visit.
Your contention that all these pets have fleas and urinate everywhere are preposterous, one thing I can tell you without a doubt is that in the five years since we opened the exterminator has never ever been summoned to come and treat a guestroom for fleas.
I appreciate your giving us a try and wish you better luck with other hotels that you visit.

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Marble Falls? Share your experiences!