Took a last minute trip to Marble Falls area, felt lucky to find a room with such a beautiful room. Could not believe the price,,,about 40.00 over the online price for a weekend. wow, even after saying that we usually get a corporate rate and gave her my membership card....would not reduce the rate. Called down to get some shampoo, conditioner and a extra bar of soap (we had one), was told we could come down and get some. No Room service. There was a blood stain on the shower curtain.:( Hotel and room was nice, Did not try the breakfast, so not such about it, but next time will look around before settling here. Lots of dogs too. they should have their own area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in July of 2008. All rooms face Lake Marble Falls with stunning views of Texas Hill Country and city of Marble Falls. Most rooms have a private balcony with patio furniture. All rooms with 37" LCD TV, Ceiling fan, Inroom laptop safe, coffee maker, microwave, iron w/ironing board, tile surround bath tub, granite counter and bar sink. In the evening relax in your private balcony and watch the stunning sunset. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, LaQuinta, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Marble Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Marble Falls
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Marble Falls Hotel Marble Falls
- La Quinta Marble Falls
- Marble Falls La Quinta