This hotel is beautiful - has the feel of a luxury hotel in the lobby and hallways.
The balcony is nice but right next to the one next door - not private at all but a beautiful view of the lake.
We can't say enough about the staff at the front desk staff - we checked in about 3:00pm and wanted to know where we could hike since there are no falls or hiking paths in Marble Falls. The staff gave us several ideas and were very patient with us.
The suite was very nice - separate bedroom with a door to the sitting area, huge bathroom but a lumpy sofabed.mattress.
Breakfast was ok - not as extensive as some hotels serve - expected more choices since the facility was SO nice. We didn't get a chance to use the pool but would have been great place to spend some time relaxing - very pretty area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in July of 2008. All rooms face Lake Marble Falls with stunning views of Texas Hill Country and city of Marble Falls. Most rooms have a private balcony with patio furniture. All rooms with 37" LCD TV, Ceiling fan, Inroom laptop safe, coffee maker, microwave, iron w/ironing board, tile surround bath tub, granite counter and bar sink. In the evening relax in your private balcony and watch the stunning sunset. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, LaQuinta, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Marble Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Marble Falls
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Marble Falls Hotel Marble Falls
- La Quinta Marble Falls
- Marble Falls La Quinta