We stay at this hotel several times a year while visiting family. The location is wonderful overlooking the lake. Staff is accomodating, rooms very clean. Breakfast is a step above the usual continental fare, with scrambled eggs and sausage, bisquits and gravy as well as waffles, cold cereals, fruit and yogurt. Everything fresh. The rooms seem larger than usual. They accept dogs with a smile (and no fee, unlike other chains).
We will continue to stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in July of 2008. All rooms face Lake Marble Falls with stunning views of Texas Hill Country and city of Marble Falls. Most rooms have a private balcony with patio furniture. All rooms with 37" LCD TV, Ceiling fan, Inroom laptop safe, coffee maker, microwave, iron w/ironing board, tile surround bath tub, granite counter and bar sink. In the evening relax in your private balcony and watch the stunning sunset. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, LaQuinta, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Marble Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Marble Falls
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Marble Falls Hotel Marble Falls
- La Quinta Marble Falls
- Marble Falls La Quinta