Very nice hotel overlooking the lake. Great breakfast buffet! Hot tub and swimming pool outside also overlooking the lake.
The River Grill is two buildings down from the hotel, on the lake with two large decks. The lower deck is larger and stretches out over the lake. The menu is great as well as the drinks, but the view makes it all worth the trip.
Fredericksburg is only about a 30 minute drive offering lots of shops and restaurants. Lots of German food, which is absolutely delicious! While there, you might want to stop at Luchenbach and check out the one road town - population 3....great entertainment along with food and drinks. You'll be surprised how many people will be there :)
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Marble Falls-On The Lake Hotel
- Hampton Inn Marble Falls-On The Lake Hotel Marble Falls
- Hampton Inn Marble Falls
- Marble Falls Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Hampton Inn Marble Falls hotel is the lakeside getaway in the heart of Texas Hill Country. We place you close to water activities on the Highland lakes and we are minutes from historic Marble Falls and Hill Country attractions. Enjoy free WiFi and complimentary breakfast and enjoy your Marble Falls visit at the Hampton Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Hampton Inn Marble Falls-On The Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.