“Nice, But My Allergies Didn’t Like It Here” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn Marble Falls

You added Quality Inn Marble Falls to your Saves list
Quality Inn Marble Falls
2.5 of 5 Motel   |   1206 Highway 281 North, Marble Falls, TX 78654 (Formerly Ramada Limited of Marble Falls)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Marble Falls
Dallas, Texas
“Nice, But My Allergies Didn’t Like It Here”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

Our room was spacious and appeared clean, the bed was comfortable, and the staff was friendly. The complimentary hot breakfast was a plus compared with the cold, carbohydrate-heavy continental breakfasts at many motels. The motel is pet-friendly, which was also a plus since we were traveling with our dog on this trip. The place is right on 281, which made it easy to find, but that also meant that there was some street noise since the rooms aren’t well-insulated against sound. There were a few maintenance issues with our room. Our bathroom door wouldn’t stay shut. It wasn’t much of a problem since it was just the two of us, but could be a privacy issue for somebody else. Also, the fridge was loud and I ended up getting up in the night to unplug it so we could sleep better. It isn’t the motel’s fault, and I’m sure it doesn’t happen all the time, but we were woken up early in the morning by the sound of drilling and hammering in a nearby business. These were minor inconveniences, but the thing that would probably keep me from staying here again was that something in the room triggered my allergies pretty heavily. I’m not allergic to pets, so I know it wasn’t that we were in a pet-friendly motel. I couldn’t tell what it was since I didn’t smell anything unusual in the room, but my sinuses would clog up every time I’d go in the room and would clear up when we went out. This affected the quality of my sleep and the quality of my time in the room.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Lakeway, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

Husband and I were having some issues, thought I check into a Hotel. The staff at this was so nice, and caring. I ran into the GM as I was packing up my car, and that explains why rest of the staff is so caring and nice. He carried my bags to the car, as I stayed in one of the up stairs room , which was WONDERFUL, by the way. Thank you guys for everything.

Room Tip: Ask for the quiet 2nd floor rooms, above the Lobby!!
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

This Inn has one of the nicest staff. The GM talks and greets guest in the breakfast room. I like the personal touch of each of the staff member. The hotel is very well, priced for Marble falls area. Love the Hot Breakfast served in the Morning. Rooms clean and well maintainted.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

This hotel rocks! We had car trouble; and everyone came to help. They were simply wonderful. The GM even called next day to see if we were all "ok"? WOW. Clean hotel. Good breakfast! We will tell everyone about this place.

• Stayed September 2012
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

Our overnight stay at the Quality in Marble Falls was more than just "OK". The price was just right. It was in the middle of the town, and easy to find off the highway. The breakfast was nicely presented & hot. The rooms very clean, and with flat screen TV. We will be BACK!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Houston
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

good things first: our suite booked on line was clean and large good TV set,fridge and Micro wave, comfortable beds,bathroom large and well stocked. Good breakfast with healthy choices.In room safe is a good idea provided they did not impose a daily additional fee.
negatives:Advertised as pet friendly,but I was questioned about why I had a dog in the pet free room,a fine could be imposed, well why not ask about pets upon on line reservation and upon check in?and It was my turn to sleep on the pull out sofa and it was broken.Hotel location is run down

Room Tip: ask for a suite without broken sofa bed
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

this was our first visit to the marble falls area, as my parents just moved here. the hotel is located in center of the town. very clean and the breakfast was nice. The new LCD tvs' were sure a "hit" my kids.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Quality Inn Marble Falls? Share your experiences!