“great staff, clean bedding, broken beds, filthy carpet, ugly location” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn Marble Falls

Save Saved
You added Quality Inn Marble Falls to your Saves list
Quality Inn Marble Falls
2.5 of 5 Motel   |   1206 Highway 281 North, Marble Falls, TX 78654 (Formerly Ramada Limited of Marble Falls)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #5 of 7 hotels in Marble Falls
Houston, Texas
“great staff, clean bedding, broken beds, filthy carpet, ugly location”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

The heading says it all. The staff is very nice making it hard to pan this hotel. But they sent me a survey which ticked me off cause I didn't have enough space to air the problems so I put it here instead.

I got a $50 value for $140. (Room rates jacked up for boating event.)

I
much prefer the Best Western across the street.

Room Tip: Go across the street to Best Western. Else check if the beds are "cup shaped" looking lik...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

84 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Jonesboro, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

Nice/Friendly Staff!! Clean rooms, and Hot Breakfast. All we need when we're on the road with family. Got our vote, and Approval!! We will be back at this location when we visit the Marble Falls area. The staff is simply wonderful!!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here because of the good reviews. People working here were very nice and helpful. Facility is old and not attractive. Curves around a Whataburger if that tells you anything. Room smelled like BO. Sheets were clean and beds were comfy. Also, the breakfast was served until 9 on the weekends which is too early. It was nice because of the people but otherwise not at the level of the other reviewers.

• Stayed July 2012
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012 via mobile

Sam took my reservation over the phone. He was incredibly upbeat and helpful! As a triathlon was in town, it was hard to find a room at the last minute, but Sam made it a breeze!

The rooms were clean, the AC cooled off the room quickly and the free breakfast includes eggs, sausage, fried potatoes, cereal, fruits, toast, bagels, apple and orange juices, coffee and donuts.

My only complaint is that the carpet turned everyone's socks black. It's an older hotel, but in saying that, it was a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed July 2012
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012

Our stay in Marble Falls Quality Inn was very nice. The staff was nice, they seem as they really care. Got to meet the GM during breakfast hours, & understood why the staff was so nice and caring. They seem to have the personal touch we like, when we look for a hotel/motel.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2012

We had a very good stay at this inn in Marble falls. The staff is very nice & the rooms were clean. We stayed for few nights, and had a great experience. We will be back!!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Spring, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

First of all, going in it took me 15-20 minutes to check in. They had a woman in training, so we were patient while they were teaching her. Yes, after 4 hours of driving you really don't feel like dealing with this... but, you try to be supportive. Everything by the book, go get me your license # on your car... ect. We got to the room, There were no windows. None. I like windows. It was just a few rooms like this because of the lay out.. but we got one of them. It was right by the stairway and a lot of noise up the stairs on this Saturday night. I walked by the laundry room, and I saw at least one fan (not in use, unplugged) I thought this will drown out the sound of the people stomping up the stairs.. and the ice machine/cokes by our door. The front desk lady there said she would look for a fan for me. I was happy, gave her a $5 or $10 tip for her help. I never got a call from her. I called down 2 hours later telling her what room I was in thinking she forgot... well I can tell she never gave it another thought after we spoke. That is ok.. she did not ask for the tip.. I gave it to her.. I will chalk this one up to experience. This tells you what kind of people work here though. So, night comes.. If you have a bad back or something and you are the type of person that has to sleep with a board for your back this is the place for you! You plop down on this mattress and you get a shock wave up your spine...absorbing all the shock. Not good if you have that bad back though. Ease down gently. It will hurt. We go to sleep... At 1:00 we hear crickets!! I killed 2 earlier.. Gosh.. I never even connected these 2 bugs in my room in the day with the possibility of the living hell we were going to have that night. It reminded me of the "Invasion Of the Frogs" movie that came out a few years ago. I would hear these crickets.. I would get up.. I killed 3 of them in the bathroom. I felt a victory thinking that was the end of that.. Boy was I wrong. My wife would say "Matt!" "Matt!" Get up.. go kill them they are driving me crazy.. I was up again.. pulling chairs away, trying not to wake up our 8 year old daughter.. I killed about 10-12 that night. Somehow she DID sleep through it. Gosh.. I would love to be a kid again. I would get up and kill this one.. that one... never found the one under the bed until morning. I finally got up at 6:00 am and went downstairs convinced I was not going to sleep anymore. This is the best part of my stay. They had breakfast. It was included. Yes, I drank a lot of coffee, and if anyone said anything about me drinking too much (over my quota) I was going to hit them with a wet noodle! I can only give 1 star for this stay because of the horrible stay. The crickets may have been an invasion that just happened.. but i felt they could have done something to prevent this. I left this place and went to another Hotel the next night. Yes.. I will give a very good review of this place next.. No crickets there at all. I would suspect they have the number of the local exterminator. But the next hotel saved our trip to Marble Falls.

Room Tip: Bring ear plugs
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Been to Quality Inn Marble Falls? Share your experiences!