“Amazing food, OUTSTANDING service, great family business” 5 of 5 stars

226 N Walnut Creek Dr, Mansfield, TX 76063
(817) 453-3333
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Italian
“Amazing food, OUTSTANDING service, great family business”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

I've been to the one on walnut creek, the one by the hospital and the one on broad connected to Rays and let me just tell you out of all the negative reviews I read I never have ever, not once had a problem with any of the food quality, service or disregards to the management. I absolutely love it. Everything that has changed about has made it 100% better and let me tell you, that includes the food. I always tell my wife I love it more than any olive garden or casino's because I know everything they make is freash, even they buy their lettuce locally. Now let me also tell you because this place is not like a olive garden it certainly isn't run like one either, which for me is a good thing. I love that all the servers and the owner always engage in conversation with you and get to know you personally, rather at a olive garden I have a 50 year old waitress who only wants my tip. Bottom line, best food in Mansfield Texas and getting better every day.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Mansfield, TX
“Gave It Three Chances”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

I am very disappointed in Napoli...I went for lunch, tried the lasagna, it was awful! It tasted like a frozen dinner, the salad was drenched in dressing and the bread a brown and serve mini-loaf. I ordered the Brick Oven Pizza, it was awful! Sloppy crust, chunky stuff on it, hard to eat and not good. I tried the Grilled Chicken Pinnini, it was awful! It was on either flat bread or a toasted flour tortilla, I couldn't tell but it sure wasn't a good Cabata or any good bread. It was tasteless and they were out of chips! How do you run out of chips at lunch on Friday when there was no one eating there but me and two other customers. That should have been a red flag because it was exactly noon and it didn't get any better when I FINALLY got my lonely little 9.20 sandwich. I was offered a salad or soup so I ask her to bring me just a little soup so that I could, "try,'' it. I was awful! I couldn't even eat it! My waitress never came to refill my water glass or ask if everything was ok. It's not as if she was too busy. I got up and walked to the cashier to ask if I could have a to-go box. I brought the other half of my sandwich home to my dogs. If you want Italian, go to Olive Garden.

• Visited June 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Mansfield,tx
“Family run Business”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

Better than average food. Will try to sell you the kitchen sink(up sale). Most food is quite good. Many time's have coupon deals. Friendly staff.

Visited January 2013
Grand Prairie, Texas
“Redick!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

This place is solid. We've lived on the Peninsula longer than Napoli's has been open and have never gone until recently.
The owner stocks exceptional food and ingredients here, and its well prepared.
Thumbs way up! In the future, I will find myself picking up to-go from here rather than grabbing something from Oliver's to cook for dinner. Who needs a messy kitchen anyway?

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Dallas, Texas
“Great Atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

The atmosphere, the friendliness and the food! The portions they give you are more than adequate, you will not go home hungry! Their italian dishes are delicious and the Salmon Newberg is awesome! Bring your own bottle of wine and enjoy an enjoyable night out with friends, family or a loved one.

Visited September 2012