“Expensive, but good.” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Waxahachie, Texas
“Expensive, but good.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

Very good food. I usually have the prime rib and it's prepared well. I'm not a fan of the peanut shells on the floor, but it doesn't bother me. Service is usually very good.

Placerville, California, United States
“Great steaks! and I eat a lot of steak!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

Had the most tender and delicious rib eye steak in my life! More tender than any filet mignot that I have ever had. I don't know how you can make a baked potatoe taste so much better than any I had before, but they did. It was just a potatoe!! what do they do to it?? The little jalapeno cheese balls, deep fried and served with a cajun spicy chili mayonnaise diping sauce was very good! I was a bit surpise that my "Buffalo Wings" were actuallly breast tenders Battered and Deep Fried, not spicy at all, although that's what I ordered. They make all their own sides, sauces and dressings. I tasted them all, my server was MOST patient, and friendly, and I loved all the sauces. It was my first time there, and the manager came over and intriduced herself and thanked me for coming in and gave me a card good for a free appetizer! Peanuts in a bucket on all the tables, and you CAN throw the shells on the floor, but you dont have to!

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Best steaks we've tasted & we live in Scotland”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

We always come here every time we visit our daughter and family, because we love the atmosphere, the very friendly service, and of course the food. We cannot miss an opportunity to eat the best steaks we have ever tasted. Well done to everyone at this great eating house. We will be back.

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Just Right!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

Hotel had free appetizer coupons, great blooming onions. Prime rib was out, so I ordered T-bone. It was cooked just right!

el paso, tx
“If hungry this is the place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

Great food and service.....Our server was very friendly. Nice to see so many young people enjoying their job. Well staffed.

Visited August 2012