“We had a great stay!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Mansfield
Abilene, United States
“We had a great stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

We enjoyed this hotel very much! We stayed here instead of in Dallas and we loved it. It wasnt far from the main attractions of Dallas so it was definitely worth the deal we got! It was quiet and clean and the staff was very friendly. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone traveling near the Dallas area.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

Maggots in swimming pool. Wet carpet around cooling system. Beds were very hard. Pillows were too soft. Door was banged on by someone at 10 pm. Handy-cap button was pressed twice during night. Scared me, thought it was the fire alarm!

Amarillo, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

The staff at this property went above and beyond for us. My wife accidentally left her purse in the drawer in the room. The Room Attendant turned the purse in to management. When we discovered we left the purse, we contacted the hotel and the Front Desk Attendant did everything he could to find out where the purse was located. He found out it was locked in the Manager's office. Even though the Managers were both off for the rest of the night and the next day, the Front Desk Manager drove back to the property to retrieve my wife's purse from a locked office. The staff at this property deserves a Customer Service Award in my opinion.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

I have stayed at this Hampton Inn 5 or 6 times. The accomodations are nice, well kept and the staff is always very friendly. Never had any problems staying here. Easy access to go to Arlington, TX. Restaurants, movie theatre, drug store and grocery close by.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

My daughter and I stayed at the Hampton for two nights on a recent daddy/daughter Texas road trip. This location was about fifteen minutes from Six Flags. Although this Hampton did not have a ''happy hour", they did have a decent breakfast. The breakfast lasted until 10:00 AM, which was great since it allowed my daughter to sleep a little longer before we went to Six Flags. I choose Hampton because they seem to have great beds/pillows and this location was no different. This hotel had plenty of options for eating and shopping in the immediate area. This area was very nice and I had no concern from a safety perspective. There were just a couple issues that I encountered with my stay. One was the A/C compressor outside that continued to cycle on/off throughout the night. It would come on for about ten seconds then shut off. This happened every few minutes. It was a little nerve racking. The other minor issue was the toaster at breakfast. It only had one set of coils that heated up, which required you to flip your toast in order to get both sides of the bread toasted. This took an extremely long time to complete. Unfortunately, I notified the staff of the issue on the first morning that I was there. On the second morning, this issue had NOT been resolved. Overall I rated this hotel "Very Good" for my experience. Enjoy!

Room Tip: Choose a room that is not over a A/C compressor underneath the window of the room. Also, inputting...
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

The Hampton Inn was fantastic! We were moving and needed a place for a couple of nights while the house was being packed. The hotel, while most might think a "lower end" was better than some of the "high" end places we have stayed. The "breakfast lady" was a little surly, but the accommodations in the room were fantastic! Nice flat screen TV with a list of channels (I love that!)
The mattress was Devine and they had plenty of pillows. I LOVE the peek-a-boo shower curtain and may order one for myself. The water pressure was odd...sometimes good, sometimes bad. I guess it depends on usage at the time. They had a laundry room (yeah), but it was a bit nasty. The gal at the front desk was amazing (we thought she must sleep behind the desk because she was always there!)

Whatever reason, I highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Greeley, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

Last minute reservation conveniently accomodated me for a Class Reunion even though the hotel was heavily booked. Every aspect of the stay was first rate, including a hearty breakfast. 6PM cancellation policy was appreciated. On the pricey side for the stay, but the facility earns the premium charge by delivering the service and quality accomodations expected.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Mansfield
Comfort Inn
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Dallas Mansfield
La Quinta Inn & Suites Mansfield
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mansfield
Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-Arlington-South

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Mansfield? Share your experiences!