This is a the new format for Fairfield Inn and I like it. Check in was smooth as I was recognized vas an Marriott Platnum Member. The lobby is open and fresh. The decor is modern and clean. The room was very nice. The bed was large king and comfortable. There were foam and softer pillows. The linen was fresh and towels thick compared to other Fairfield. Breakfast was typical oatmeal the Jimmy Dean sandwiches and other continental favors. Customer service was good. I tried to use the fitness center which has up to date treadmills (2) with TV but one was in use and the other did not work. There is a ski glide as well. They had no headphones at the front desk as advertised but clerk gave me a free bottle of water. My advice would be to request a room on the back if you are a light sleeper as the even numbered rooms on the front face the freeway and service road. It can be noisy. Overall good stay! I will stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites By Marriott Dallas Mansfield Hotel
- Fairfield Inn And Suites By Marriott Dallas Mansfield
- Fairfield Inn & Suites By Marriott Dallas Mansfield Hotel Mansfield
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Dallas Mansfield, you're in the heart of it all! Unwind with entertainment destinations such as the new Cowboy's Stadium, the Ballpark in Arlington, Six Flags over Texas, and Lone Star Park in Grand Prairie. Whether you are in town for business or pleasure, the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Dallas Mansfield is the place to be! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Marriott, Tingo, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Fareportal , Venere and Agoda so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Dallas Mansfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.