“Only played mini golf” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 2 Attractions in Lumberton
Type: Amusement/ Theme Parks, Amusement Parks
More attraction details
Owner description: Kings. Queens. Damsels in distress. Brave Knights. Your adventure awaits you to a great family entertainment park in Southeast Texas. Adventure Kingdom is located 5 minutes from Parkdale Mall on Highway 69 between Beaumont and Lumberton, Texas. Adventure Kingdom offers an 18-hole Renaissance-themed mini golf course; gasoline powered zero-turning radius bumper cars, swan paddle boats and water wars. With such a creative atmosphere, Adventure Kingdom is a hot spot for birthday parties. With party packages, group rates, and a 1932 log cabin used as our "Party Cottage", there are plenty of reasons to celebrate. It is an exciting park for any group of any size. Come see why thousands of people from around the world have said, “I love Adventure Kingdom”!
Lumberton, Texas
10 attraction reviews
“Only played mini golf”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

Three of us decided to give their mini golf course a try. We ranged in ages from 20s to 40s. We had a blast. Several of the holes were filled with water due to the recent rains, but we still had fun. They told us we could paddle boat in the small pond if we wanted to as well ( not included in mini golf price), but we weren't interested that day. I saw they have a small Renaissance fair in October and a Christmas one as well. We missed them both in 2012, but hope to catch at least 1 in 2013. We will go back the next time we want to play a game of mini golf again.

Le Bleu, Louisiana, United States
“Tanya from Louisiana”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

I took my two kids ages 10 and 8 to Adventure Kingdom for a weekend adventure today. The weather was rainy on and off, but that didn't hinder the staff from accommodating us at whatever activity we chose. The set up of the park is fabulous. Very cool theme. Eye catching. Thank you for going the extra mile for my kids and I and all with a smile on your face. The atmosphere is warm, friendly, and welcoming. We look forward to returning!!!

Visited January 2013
Texas
15 attraction reviews
“Not much for very little children to do.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

My son is four. He is not allowed on the bumper cars, the very same kind that he is allowed to ride on at other locations. The golf course is neat. Would be better if they had a few more activities for the under 6 set to participate in.

Visited October 2012
Marlon Q, Owner at Adventure Kingdom, responded to this review, December 20, 2012
Thank you for taking our time to review our park. Our bumper cars are designed for 44" and taller which is generally ages 5 and older. Texas Department of Insurance has strict rules on amusement rides. We fall in the same category as Disney World. If you have ever gone to Disney, there are certain rides with height restrictions that they will not allow to ride. Our bumper cars are gasoline-powered 5 and 1/2 horse-powered engines that can bump with extreme force. The manufacturer has specific rules and guidelines in order to help people enjoy rides and remain as safe as possible. If other amusement parks allow their patrons to ride their bumper cars, that is strictly up to their management. However, it does not guarantee that the safety of the child. As for Adventure Kingdom, we take our customers safety very serious and love for them to have fun in a safe environment. If another company gets caught breaking the height restriction law, then they could lose their right to have insurance in the state of Texas. These restrictions are determines by the manufacturers and insurance companies after many years of testing. Our young customers love coming play mini golf, ride the swan boats, play in our playhouses, outdoor toys and feed our fish and turtles. Thank you for your comment and we hope that this explanation helps you understand why we have that height rule!
LUMBERTON
4 attraction reviews
“bad experience with toddler car rental”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

Park manager was rude and demanding about replacing a toddler car that we rented for my grandson. While using it the handle broke, it was not new by any means, sun-faded. He made us feel really guilty.

Visited July 2012
Marlon Q, Owner at Adventure Kingdom, responded to this review, December 6, 2012
Thank you for your review. I do remember this particular situation and I was watching when you broke the stroller handle. Instead of pushing your child and turning the stoller, you were pushing down and spinning the child around in the air with everyone laughing. When the handle broke, you did not come and tell us about it. You quietly returned the stoller and walked away like nothing happened. Later, when you were leaving and I confronted you about the situation, you acted surprise when you got caught and then asked if you could pay for it, but never apologized. I told you that we would take care of it and I purchased another handle from the company. Most businesses would prefer that when people accidently break something, they should take it upon themselves to go immediately to the management and apologize. I am sorry if you thought I was rude, but I was disappointed in you not coming to me first. With all that said, that is in the past and you are always welcome back to Adventure Kingdom!
Lumberton, Texas, United States
“Awesome experiences!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

I have hosted 3 parties for my grandkids. Excellent services provided. I sat back and they did the work. Been there at other times just to get out with the grandkids; They had a blast too. This is a place of true Adventure for a child's mind.

Visited August 2011
, Owner at Adventure Kingdom, responded to this review, July 11, 2012
We truly appreciate all the kind words. We are grinning from ear to ear! It’s great to know that all of our hard work pays off. You have touched our heart with your comments! We are looking forward to many wonderful years ahead. Thank you, thank you, thank you!