“Dont every stay here. Its looks very nice but the owner is aweful.” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Wisteria Hideaway Bed & Breakfast

Wisteria Hideaway Bed & Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lufkin
Wisteria Hideaway Bed & Breakfast
You added Wisteria Hideaway Bed & Breakfast to your Saves list
3458 Ted Trout Dr. ( Highway 94 West ), Lufkin, TX   |
Ranked #3 of 3 Lufkin B&B and Inns
“Dont every stay here. Its looks very nice but the owner is aweful.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

I planned a wedding here for july 6 but the end of may I canceled over 30 day notice. Gave 300.00 deposit plus 700.00 up front. When I cancelled candi refused to give the 700.00 back. We have left messages after messages. She refuses to call back and refuses to speak to us...

• Stayed July 2013

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Austin, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

I recently stayed at Wisteria Hideaway on a weekend trip to Lufkin. I usually stay at a chain hotel, but I am so glad I stayed here. For about the same price, I had a beautifully appointed room (the Ivy Room) and delicious breakfasts. I loved the sweet potato pancakes especially. Because I had come to do an organized bike ride, my host was gracious enough to serve me an extra-early breakfast. What else? The towels were soft, the complimentary soaps and shampoos (packaged in branded wrapping) were luxurious - the innkeepers paid attention to the little details.I'll definitely stay here again on my next trip to Lufkin. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: I liked the Ivy Room, which has a queen bed.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Houston, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

I so enjoyed my stay with the NEW OWNERS. They took over in April 2012 and the place has been updated with new beds and furiture. First class everything. The breakfast was the most wonderful food Ihave had in years. Sweet potato Pancakes out of this world. If you are staying in Lufkin for a night or months this is the place to stay. Peaceful surroundings and fresh cup of coffee anytime. Love setting on the porch with hot chocolate and laptop. The wedding that took place while I was there was so beautiful and the owners made this a special day for that couple. So if you are planning a wedding or get to gether check out this place.

Room Tip: All the rooms are beautiful I love the Lufkin room.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Bruceville, Texas, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2012

My husband and I had to travel to Nacogdoches for a graduation. The folks at Wisteria treated us royally! Our room was gorgeous and spotless. The breakfast the next day was made-to-order and delicious. I recommend staying there!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Lufkin room. It was just right for us. They have a nice large dresser and a walk...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Bryan, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2012

We had a great experience when we recently stayed at Wisteria. The Callaway Room was quite accomodating with a comfy bed & all essentials, but the breakfast is what sent it over the top. We had a delicious variety on the two days we stayed, but the sweet potato pancakes are the yummiest! They are beyond scrumptious. The owners are very kind and will do whatever to make your stay more comfortable. We would most definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Comfortable king sized bed with good light
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
Bryan, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2011

Stayed in the master suite and the jacuzzi didn't work, the bath tub stopper didn't even work, and there was no hot water for a shower! (we had an outdoor wedding, we needed to shower so we took a cold one~ woo hoo wedding night o_o ) the TV was small and really far away from the bed and chairs, the bed was lumpy and there was too much noise (trains and traffic) to sleep. The breakfast was Frickin AMAZING and the grounds are beautiful but overall she needs to make this place a restaurant, not a B&B.

Room Tip: reserve it
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
Pollok, Texas USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2010

We were pleased with our stay in the establishment. May I suggest the master suite with the king bed for a romantic getaway. The room has an attached sun room with a private jacuzzi and refrigerator (for personal drinks and snacks). A large walk-in closet for hanging clothes and storing suitcases out of view. Bathroom is spaciuos with white towels, double sinks, large mirrors and a seperate shower from the bathtub, tastefully decorated with several antiques. The shampoo and soap had the establishments name on it...way cool! And the thick drapes can be closed for sleeping in late. Really enjoyed the breakfast...would have liked to see cut fruit and water incorperated with our morning meal. The room had its own thermastat to control the temperature... we plan on staying in the future!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Wisteria Hideaway Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!