This Holiday Inn follows a theme of some others I've stayed at in recnet months - a large attrium area for weddings and such, with the rooms facing inwards to the attrium. Didn't try the pool, the air temperature seemed too cold for swimming. The exercise room is small; a couple of treadmills, a bike and a stairmaster.
Probably the biggest disappointment was being ignored at breakfast - once the waitress saw I had a vouchure for breakfast, she never came back - no catsup that morning!
I thing I'll try somewhere else next time.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Lubbock Park Plaza Hotel
- Holiday Inn Lubbock Park Plaza Hotel Lubbock
- Holiday Inn Lubbock
- Park Plaza Lubbock
- Lubbock Park Plaza
- Lubbock Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the best in dinning and shopping in Lubbock while staying at the Holiday Inn Park Plaza, conveniently located just off Loop 289. The Holiday Inn Lubbock Park Plaza is within minutes of Texas Tech, downtown Lubbock, the South Plains Shopping Center and the Buddy Holly Museum. We boast the largest hotel atrium in Lubbock and West Texas. Relax to the sounds of the Grand Atrium Fountain and Holiday Inn as you stroll through our tropical paradise. Welcome to the Holiday Inn Park Plaza; rest easy. You've found your 'home away from home,' with a large indoor pool and the Holiday Inn Lounge and Atrium Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Lubbock Park Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.