“BEST Texas Tech Football site” 3 of 5 stars

You added Lubbock-Days Inn Texas Tech University to your Saves list
Lubbock-Days Inn Texas Tech University
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2401 4th Street, Lubbock, TX 79415   |
Ranked #37 of 56 Hotels in Lubbock

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

The hotel was horrible. The door to the room didn't close properly, there was a big gap in the door when you finally got it closed. The bedspreads had holes in them and the beds were painful to sleep on. The temperature control didn't work right it was either to hit or too cold. The staff was unhelpful and wouldn't allow for a late checkout.

• Stayed November 2012
Dallas, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

I booked this reservation online back in May through the Days Inn website. The purpose of me doing this was so I wouldn't have to pay for the room until I checked out. They did not tell me that I was going to be charged for the entire amount when I booked the room. It wasn't until later (two weeks) that they charged me for the entire amount (259.00). I can't make the trip now and they won't let me cancel and get my money back (two weeks until trip). I'm being ripped off and they won't let me transfer the room or give me a credit. I usually book through hotels.com, but didn't for the purpose of not getting charged!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
San Antonio, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

I chose this hotel simply due to limited availability. I usually stay at the Overton but it was oversold for one of the Texas Tech football weekends. Every single employee I came into contact with was exceptional - friendly, accomodating, helpful. As others have stated, the hotel is older but and far from fancy, but it was clean and the beds were comfortable. I slept well other than the train that roared through town at 6am Sunday morning (not their fault tho).

If you are going to a football game, the hotel is very close to the stadium and a short walk gets you there in 5 minutes.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Lubbock-Days Inn Texas Tech University? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Lubbock-Days Inn Texas Tech University

Address: 2401 4th Street, Lubbock, TX 79415
Location: United States > Texas > Lubbock
Ranked #37 of 56 Hotels in Lubbock
Hotel Class:2 star — Lubbock-Days Inn Texas Tech University 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Lubbock-Days Inn Texas Tech University reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Lubbock-Days Inn Texas Tech University Hotel Lubbock
Days Inn Lubbock

If you own or manage Lubbock-Days Inn Texas Tech University, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.