“Fabulous Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 56 Hotels in Lubbock
Georgetown, Texas
“Fabulous Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

I stayed at this hotel in the summer of 2010 and then again in August of 2012. Both times were wonderful experiences. The manager has a reception in the evenings during the week that includes enough food to qualify as an entire meal. I'm not always a big fan of the breakfast options at Hampton Inns but this hotel had much better entrees and the fruit was fresh. The hotel is very clean and the front desk staff is very friendly.
At my most recent stay, I left a few articles of clothing in one of the drawers. The next day I called the hotel and spoke to Angie. She acted like my mistake was something she took care of all the time and it was not a problem! She mailed the items back to me and went so far as to email me the tracking number so I could monitor their delivery.
This is the best hotel, in this price range, that I have ever stayed at! Next time I'm in Lubbock, this is where I'll stay!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
CHRISTINA G, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lubbock Southwest, responded to this review, August 8, 2012
Thank you for your review. Here at our hotel we are very happy to hear to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us. We are all about Satisfaction Guaranteed and I will let Angie and the staff know that they helped make your trip great! We hope to see you again soon.
Christina Gandhi

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Lubbock
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

The room at this Hampton is equal to the Best Hampton Suite I have ever stayed in. For a non resort hotel this is tops. The Staff top to bottom is outstanding, just hope Maria is on duty at the front desk when you check in. If you have to stay in Lubbock, stay here.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Thank You for your recent stay here at our hotel! So glad you were able to experience our authentic Hampton hospitality. We look forward to seeing you soon, and I'll be sure to let Maria know that she help make your stay more enjoyable.
Christina Gandhi
San Angelo, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

the staff were so courteous and friendly. they called you by name and always tried to assess your need. Kymmy expecially was awesome! every morning she was bright eyed and super happy! she was fabulous! everything was great!

Room Tip: it helps to have fridge and microwave in room if staying long.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
CHRISTINA G, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lubbock Southwest, responded to this review, August 1, 2012
I just wanted to say thanks for your recent stay here at our hotel! I'm so glad you were able to experience our warm hospitality. Kymmy will be happy to know that started your morning on a good note. We can't wait to see you again. Safe travels!
Houston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

The hotel staff was wonderful! I needed a refrigerator for my room and Kymmy at the front desk helped me! She provided great customer service and was friendly! loved the happy hour with the free lasagna and wine/beer; helped me to not leave the hotel and continue working, rather than go out to eat. (very tasty by the way:-))

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your review. Here at our hotel we are very happy to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us. We are all about Guest Satisfaction and I will let Kymmy know that she helped make your trip great! We hope to see you again soon!
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

This is what I wrote the General Manager:

I have been staying with great frequency at Hilton for almost 15 years. I have only written comments twice before and this will be the third time ever.

I absolutely appreciate how well your staff treated me and other guests. Everyone is happy, polite, and professional. I think it’s just so wonderful how you had the special needs team there on their summer break. My late sister was handicapped so this is a soft spot in my heart and I appreciate how well you embraced that they are people too and they deserve a chance to be part of a team and a functional member of society. They were so great and so attentive! I was fortunate to be there on their last day before their summer break ends. Your staff cooked them a lasagna lunch and gave them the proper bon-voyage. You made their summer!

You have a great staff with a servant’s heart. Wonderful citizens of the community. You have my regards and I encourage you to please keep up the good work!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your most recent stay.
Our hotel was privileged to have three students come and work with us for 5 weeks. We learned a lot from them as I'm sure they learned a lot from us.
I do appreciate your email/review you gave about our hotel and staff.
We hope to see you return again soon! Safe travels.
Dripping Springs, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

Josh at the desk went above and beyond to assure that we had everything. Angie baked cookies just for us that were outstanding! Lupe was always cleaning and was most helpful. The food at the hotel was excellent and the entire staff was very friendly and professional.

We will definately stay again the next time we are in Lubbock.

Room Tip: Nice place to stay!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your most recent stay with us and thanks for the great review. Josh will be delighted to know that he helped make your stay enjoyable. Angie, my Operation Managers will be happy to know that you were happy with the cookies she made for you. Lupe will be pleased to know that you found her to be very helpful.
I'm blessed to have an outstanding team that truly enjoys their job and findS joy when exceeding guest expectations. So once again thank you for the great compliments, the entire staff will be excited to know that made an impact.
Hope to see you.
Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012 via mobile

This is the 3rd time I've stayed here and I wouldn't stay anywhere else. I tried 4 other hotels but they don't compare to this hotel. The decor of the hotel and the staff make you feel as if you are visiting an old friend. Lupe made sure my room was clean and drove me in the shuttle. Joel helped me with my reservations and made sure my stay was enjoyable. EVERYONE at this hotel greeted you and smiled. I've never felt so welcome at any hotel. My stay included free breakfast, cookies and lemonade as an afternoon snack and a manager's reception in the evening. There was always something healthy on the menu which was important to me. My room resembled a small apartment and smelled great. It is conveniently located near Chuck E. Cheese and a movie theater which was important as my 4 year old nephew stayed with me for 4 days at the hotel. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Lubbock!

• Stayed June 2012
Thank you for your review and thank you for considering our hotel to stay at while you were here in Lubbock.
We are all about Satisfaction Guaranteed and making our guest feel like they're coming home. I will be sure to let Lupe and Joel know that they help make your trip great! We hope to see you and your 4 year old nephew soon.
Christina Gandhi-General Manager

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Lubbock Southwest? Share your experiences!