“Fancy steakhouse” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Las Brisas Southwest Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #65 of 496 restaurants in Lubbock
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Dessert
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 114th & Quaker
Description: Welcome to the ultimate West Texas dining experience! Las Brisas sources only the finest ingredients. Our premium Angus steaks are all natural, free of hormones and antibiotics, and are sourced from one of the only third-party Certified Humane cattle ranching operation in the U.S. Our fish is flown in fresh three times per week and our premium produce is sourced from top growers with field-to-kitchen trace-ability and rigorous monitoring at all five stages of production to ensure quality. Our talented chefs are professionally trained and experienced in a wide range of cuisine. Our Award-Winning wine list is the most extensive in all of West Texas and boasts over 400 selections, including boutique and hard-to-find wines. We have extensive scotch, craft beer, and whiskey collections, and our experienced bartenders will hand-craft a cocktail to your liking. Our patio overlooks a pond and waterfall, and plays host to live music acts from the end of March through the end of October every year. We offer two private dining rooms to handle all of your business and special occasion needs. All of this culminates in an unparalleled experience for you and your guests. Whether you're dining with family, entertaining clients, or simply meeting for cocktails on our patio, we encourage you to escape the city, relax, and enjoy...The Las Brisas way!
Kuching, Malaysia
“Fancy steakhouse”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

I went for dinner with colleagues. It was a great dinner and I love how tender and juicy my fillet mignon steak came out. The only thing that might have been better was a bigger table to handle all the sides that the 4 of us had ordered.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

71% Recommend
St. George, Utah
“Impressed!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

My husband made a 9pm reservation for the three of us (Son, Mom, Dad), following our son's graduation from Tech Law on May 18th. The ceremony lasted longer than expected, and the restaurant was gracious enough to extend our arrival time by 20 minutes although they were packed with reservations. We were seated very quickly upon arrival. We ordered prime ribs that arrived quickly and prepared exactly according to our preferences, despite the late hour. We ordered stuffed avacado. I don't know HOW they stuffed an avacado with seafood and cheese and then deep fried it, but it was "to die for"!. Although we usually prefer a much more casual atmosphere when we travel, this is the place to go for a celebration.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fredericksburg, VA
“Supposedly the Best Place in Lubbock”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

We ate here on Tech's graduation weekend. That may have been the mistake. I also ordered salmon which was probably dumb. The service was quite slow and my food was not hot when it arrived. I cannot say that this is a bad place, but a couple could easily spend $200 on dinner.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Amarillo, Texas
“EAT HERE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I tried a little bit of everyone's meal because it all looked so fabulous! This is a nice, expensive restaurant, so not something you do every week. But, wow is it worth it! They have the thickest filet I've ever seen, and it was perfect! Huge asparagus. The Chilean Sea Bass is incredible, as is the lobster macaroni (there is jalapeño in it, so beware), the risotto, and all of the pre-dinner salads. We had a large group so I got to see a lot of different things. Highly recommended. Great service too.

Visited April 2013
“I like it!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

If you're having a special event and need to impress, this is a place if recommend in Lubbock. Their steaks are very good. Overall, it can be expensive, but so is Del Frisco's. Its not a place I can afford to frequent for dinner, but on special occasions, I like it.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Las Brisas Southwest Steakhouse? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Las Brisas Southwest Steakhouse, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.