“Breakfast Gestapo” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn & Suites

You added Quality Inn & Suites to your Saves list
Quality Inn & Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3430 W Loop 289, 34th Street & Loop 289 South, Lubbock, TX 79407   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #2 of 57 Hotels in Lubbock
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Pasco, Washington
“Breakfast Gestapo”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

This is a great value-for-the-money place to stay. I used the AARP discount and stayed here based on the Trip Advisor ratings and recommendations.
The breakfast was alright; however, the manager of the place was playing breakfast hostess on this Monday morning. Wow, I felt guilty even selecting a peach yogurt. Watching everyone's every move doesn't make for a pleasant breakfast.
My room was quite large, clean, and quiet even though it was just off the elevator and near the ice machine.
I found it difficult to adjust the hot water in the shower. It was either ice cold or boiling with no middle ground. The noises the elevator makes are right off a Halloween soundtrack.
Overall I would recommend this venue as good value for the money.

Stayed July 2014
danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 22, 2014
Dear Church Clown,
Thank you for taking time out of your day to write a review over our Quality Inn & Suites, here in Lubbock, Texas. I am glad that you were able to stay with us. I am also glad to read that you had time to enjoy our delicious hot, fresh, breakfast. We really want all our guests to feel right at home and we like to give each and every guest that special attention, just in case they may need something extra. I hope that when you are back in the Lubbock area you will stay with us again.
Dan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
Livonia, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

We were incredibly impressed with the quality and price of the hotel. It was the nicest hotel we've been to. The staff was phenomenal, especially Christina. The breakfast was delicious with a great variety to choose from. Hard to believe it was free! We will most definitely stay here again. There's a reason this hotel trumps Embassy Suites on TripAdvisor..book a room and you'll see why!

• Stayed July 2014
danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 16, 2014
Dear Stephanie G.,
Thank you so much for such wonderful comments on our Quality Inn & Suites, here in Lubbock, Texas. I am really happy that you were able to enjoy your free, delicious, hot, fresh breakfast. We do put out a little for everyone’s taste. We are really happy with our Christina, she is such a blessing. I hope you come back and see us again soon.
DeSoto, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

We stayed here one night on a recent vacation. The room was nice and clean, and a family of four had ample space. The complimentary breakfast was very good and well stocked at all times. The kids loved the indoor pool and hot tub. No complaints about this stay!

Room Tip: Suites are nice, but the basic 2-queen bed room was just fine for our family of four.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Rick T.,
Wow, thanks for such pleasant words regarding our Quality Inn & Suites. I am so glad that your room was nice and clean and that there was enough room for your family. It’s is also good to read that you took time out of your busy day to enjoy our delicious hot fresh breakfast. Hope that you come back soon and bring your bathing suits too. Take care.
San Andres Island, Colombia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

This hotel had a great location. Easy access to Tech. Very safe & clean. Breakfast was included! The elevator makes creaky noises but there is a cute little sign inside the elevator telling you not to worry! Never had a problem with it & never had to wait for it either. The pillows on the bed were small squares & were very comfortable. I liked that There was a night light coming off the blow dryer in the bathroom- very handy for 1 am trips to the head! I would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 13, 2014
Dear LSU fan in SA,
Thank you so much for your wonderful words on our hotel here in Lubbock, Texas. We really appreciate you taking time to sit down and write about your stay. I am glad to read that the bed and pillows were very comfortable. Glad to read that you also liked the night light in the bathroom. I do hope you come back and stay with us again.
Hobbs, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

I was in Lubbock for another chemotherapy treatment. The bed was comfortable with plenty of pillows, and the room was handicapped accessible. The hospital rate was very good. The breakfast was well prepared and quite tasty. This stay makes seventh over a five year period and we always book far enough ahead that we never stay anywhere else in Lubbock.

Room Tip: This hotel sells out nine nights in ten so call the Lubbock location directly as soon as you know yo...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 8, 2014
Dear CoastyST2,
Thank you so much for making us your home away from home. Wow, you have been coming here for the past 5 years; I cannot thank you enough for just staying with us and not anywhere else. I am happy to read that your bed is always comfortable and that you are able to stop by breakfast during your stay. I hope you do come back and stay with us again, until then, please take care.
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

Excellent property; clean; large rooms; friendly and efficient front desk staff. Comp. breakfast was the best I've ever had; everything was fresh. Beds were very comfortable. Hotel was quite; perfect for sleeping. I'll definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 4, 2014
Dear Beverly,
Thank you so much for your excellent review on Trip Advisor about our Quality Inn & Suites here in Lubbock, Texas. I am glad to read that you found the hotel clean with large rooms and a friendly and efficient front desk staff. It is also great to read you had time to enjoy our fresh delicious hot breakfast . Looking forward to your next visit, take care.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

I travel somewhat frequently and I can say that without a doubt, this was the best hotel staff I have ever encountered. From the check in til the time I checked out, every single person was kind, courteous, and had a smile on their face. Joe in the breakfast room made me smile and that is the perfect thing to start off your day. Thank you so much.

• Stayed June 2014
danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 27, 2014
Dear Tobyboom,
Thank you so much. It is so wonderful to open up Trip Advisor and see such a great review. Here at the Quality Inn & Suites, we are all about GREAT GUEST SERVICE. We really love for our guests to have a pleasant stay, and we will always keep smiles on our faces. Our Joe in breakfast is really amazing; we are really blessed to have him. I do hope that you will come back and stay with us again.
Dan

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!