“A port in an oncoming storm.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn & Suites

You added Quality Inn & Suites to your Saves list
Quality Inn & Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3430 W Loop 289, 34th Street & Loop 289 South, Lubbock, TX 79407   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #2 of 56 Hotels in Lubbock
Carlton, Minnesota
“A port in an oncoming storm.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

An older facility but the room was clean, the bed comfortable and the staff helpful. We were able to reserve a room for the night via cell phone at 7 pm, 40 minutes before we arrived. We had supper at the restaurant across from the driveway and other fast food restaurants were nearby.

Check google map directions carefully as the exit and entrance ramps from the freeway require traveling a few blocks on the W Loop 289. W Loop 289 is two roadways on either side of the elevated freeway. They're one-way streets.

Also the on-ramp to go North on the freeway is the first right out of the driveway from the motel. It wasn't well-lite; we missed it and took the entrance ramp going the wrong direction. We had to exit and reenter the freeway for the right direction. This was before dawn.

The breakfast looked good but we didn't stay as there was a snowstorm bearing down on the city. We took coffee and muffins to eat on the road.

We chose this motel as it was on our route home and we had stayed at other Quality Inns during our vacation.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
Dear Bonnie,
Thank you for your review on our hotel. I am glad to read that your bed was comfortable and that my staff was helpful. That is what my staff is all about, GREAT GUEST SERVICE. I am sorry that you were not able to stay for breakfast and glad that you were able to pick up coffee and muffins. I hope that you do come back and stay with us when you are in the Lubbock area. Until then, take care.
Dan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
North Richland Hills, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

We enjoyed our stay at Quality Inn and Suites. Michelle, Jenifer, and Joe were all helpful and happy. There were helpful in answering questions and in their treatment of guests. The breakfast was excellent. Each time we have stayed there has been great.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Dear Jerry,
Thank you so much for your wonderful review about my hotel and staff. I am really blessed to have Michelle, Jennifer and Joe. They really love what they do and go that extra mile for each and every guest. I am happy to read that you enjoyed our delicious hot breakfast. Thank you once again for coming back time and time again. We look forward to your next visit.
Granbury
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

Very friendly and helpful staff. Good central location. We were in Lubbock for Lubbock Christian University Follies and this was a perfect location for us. Rooms clean and were affordable. Very good breakfast (free).

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 13, 2014
Dear Denise,
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments on my friendly and helpful staff, I am really blessed to have such a great staff that loves what they do. I am so glad were we in a perfect location for you and that you rooms were clean and affordable. Thanks for stopping by the breakfast bar and enjoying a nice hot delicious breakfast. Please come back soon and see us whenever you are in the Lubbock area. Take care until then.
Carlsbad, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

The employees were amazing. Anything we needed they went out of their way for us. The rooms were clean and house keeping was so sweet. The gentleman and lady that worked the breakfast. We felt very welcome by all employees.I would recomend this place for everyone and we will definitely be staying here again.

• Stayed February 2014
danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 9, 2014
Dear Kellie,
Thank you so much for your wonderful review. I am truly blessed to have such wonderful employees; everyone here is all about GREAT GUEST SERVICE. Nothing too big or too small, if they can help out in any way possible, they will!!! It is great to read that you enjoyed your clean room. Thank you in advance for recommending us to everyone who needs a place to stay in Lubbock, Texas and hope to see you back again real soon.
Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

This was our third stay in this facility. Each time we arrived we were greeted with warm smiles and Texas friendliness. This was great but the rooms were also inviting. Each room was clean, comfortable and quiet. The breakfasts were good and the kitchen staff was friendly and helpful. Our next stay will be with them.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 4, 2014
Dear Texas Travelers 00,
Thank you so much for your 3rd visit with us. You staying with us again and again make our warm smiles and keep our Texas Friendliness going day after day. It is always so great to read that the rooms were great and inviting. I am glad that your room was also quiet and comfortable; that is so important when staying away from home. I am so blessed to have such a great breakfast staff that love serving each and every one of our guests. We can’t wait until you next visit. Thanks again,
San Angelo, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

We ended up here by mistake as I thought I booked another one across town but I am so glad we ended up here. Jennifer helped us out so much I booked 2 other future stays while I was there! The hotel was clean and the buffet was yummy and clean and the EVERYONE was so friendly!! Thanks again Jennifer!

Dear Angela,
It’s great to hear that you accidentally booked here at the Quality Inn & Suites, I sometimes think things happen for a reason. I too am so glad that you ended up here with us. I agree Jennifer is such a blessing and she loves what she does; she is really great with all our guests. I am so delighted that you will be coming back and staying with us again. It's really great that you were able to enjoy our delicious hot breakfast bar and that everyone was so friendly. We can’t wait until you next visit, until then take care and thanks again for such a great review.
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

From the beginning of my family's 5-night stay to the end, we were WOWed by the service and the facility! All of the employees were so friendly, personable, and attentive to our needs. I can truly say that they went the extra mile to make our stay comfortable and memorable -- we even received a kind hand-written note from each attendant who cleaned our room! And the facility was so nice, new and clean! We have been on the road a lot lately, and our stay at the Lubbock Quality Inn is full of HAPPY THOUGHTS for us all -- we definitely recommend this location and we will be glad to return if we are Lubbock again. Awesome job, Quality Inn -- you truly live up to your name!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Dear Wiegandout,
Thank you so much for such a great review. I am so glad to read that my staff was so friendly, personable and attentive to all your needs, I am really blessed to have such a wonderful staff. Here at the Quality Inn & Suites, we are all about GREAT GUEST SERVICE and our housekeeping notes just make it a little personal. We all really do care about each and every one of our guests and try to make each and everyone feel special. We want everyone, if it is your 1st time or your 100th time, to feel just like family. Please do come back and stay with us again.
Thanks for staying with us.
Dan

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!