“WOW Service!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn & Suites

You added Quality Inn & Suites to your Saves list
Quality Inn & Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3430 W Loop 289, 34th Street & Loop 289 South, Lubbock, TX 79407   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #2 of 57 Hotels in Lubbock
Certificate of Excellence 2014
San Antonio, Texas
“WOW Service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

From the beginning of my family's 5-night stay to the end, we were WOWed by the service and the facility! All of the employees were so friendly, personable, and attentive to our needs. I can truly say that they went the extra mile to make our stay comfortable and memorable -- we even received a kind hand-written note from each attendant who cleaned our room! And the facility was so nice, new and clean! We have been on the road a lot lately, and our stay at the Lubbock Quality Inn is full of HAPPY THOUGHTS for us all -- we definitely recommend this location and we will be glad to return if we are Lubbock again. Awesome job, Quality Inn -- you truly live up to your name!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 4, 2014
Dear Wiegandout,
Thank you so much for such a great review. I am so glad to read that my staff was so friendly, personable and attentive to all your needs, I am really blessed to have such a wonderful staff. Here at the Quality Inn & Suites, we are all about GREAT GUEST SERVICE and our housekeeping notes just make it a little personal. We all really do care about each and every one of our guests and try to make each and everyone feel special. We want everyone, if it is your 1st time or your 100th time, to feel just like family. Please do come back and stay with us again.
Thanks for staying with us.
Dan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
Midland, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

The customer service was awesome here! my husband and I stayed in a jacuzzi suite it was very nice the hot tub was small but very relaxing the beds were also comfortable we didn't want to get out of bed! breakfast was very delicious with a wide variety in breakfast!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
Dear Becky C.,
Thank you so much for staying with us here at the Quality Inn & Suites in Lubbock, Texas and taking time to sit down and write such a great review. My wonderful staff loves their guests and it does show with our excellent GUEST SERVICE. I am glad that you were able to get one of our Jacuzzi rooms, those are really popular, with that extra TV; it’s really great for a relaxing time. I do agree, our beds are really comfortable and no one wants to get out of bed. I am glad that you did make it to our delicious hot breakfast bar; it’s a great way to start your day. I hope that you do get to come back to Lubbock and stay with us again.
St. Louis
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

Nice and clean facility. All the staff I dealt with were very friendly. The breakfast was the usual fare but good quality. It was nice that they served breakfast until 10:00 seven days a week. I ended up staying there twice within a week and both rooms I had were huge.

Room Tip: Room 209 (the second room I stayed in) is very big but I think I had Big Foot above me and the floor...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Dear Richard S.,
Thank you so much for your wonderful review and all the way from St. Louis. It’s always good to read that my hotel was nice and clean. Here at the Quality Inn & Suites, we are all about GREAT GUEST SERVICE. I am glad to hear that you had a chance to stop and enjoy our delicious hot breakfast. We keep breakfast up until 10:00 am, so everyone can get a chance to enjoy a healthy hot meal. Thank you so much for spending that second night with us. Please come back whenever you are in the Lubbock, Texas area. Until then, take care.
Conroe, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

The whole process from beginning to end of room was a complete package that met all my expectations and needs. that's it it in a "nutshell" Great location quiet surroundings and polite and helpful staff. Thanks quality Inn. Daniel

Room Tip: Anywhere on First floor has always been the best for me.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 29, 2014
Dear Daniel,
Thank you for your great review. I am so happy that the whole process from beginning to the end met your expectations and all my staff was here to serve you. I hope that you come back and stay with us again, until then take care.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

After I found you, since I've been away so long from Lubbock, we were very happy especially with the size if the room and the bed was to do for.Even though I was on different side of town than used to. We will come back. Treated very good by all staff members. We enjoyed our stay very much. Don't stop being good like you are.

• Stayed January 2014
danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 21, 2014
Dear RedandSilver,
Thank you for staying with us. Lubbock has grown go much in the past years. It was great to read that you were really happy with the size of the room and the bed, yes they are really comfortable. I am so glad that you decided to stay with us this time. I was also happy to hear that you will come back and stay with us the next time you are in Lubbock. Here at the Quality Inn & Suites, we are all about our guests, they are what really keeps our hotel going. We all really love what we do and it is because of guests like you. Take care until we see you again.
Aurora, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

Our stay here was great! The first thing that we appreciated was the fact that they have rooms that hold six people. Upon arrival we were greeted by a very friendly front desk staff and that friendliness continued throughout our visit with ever staff member we encountered, especially the breakfast staff! The room was very clean and spacious. We will definitely stay here again as our daughter is a student at a university there and we highly recommend it to anyone traveling to Lubbock.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Dear Khuck,
Thank you for such great words about out Quality Inn & Suites here in Lubbock, Texas. I am so glad that the room that you stayed in, our Queen Suite, was able to accommodate all of your family. Here at our hotel, we are all about GREAT GUEST SERVICE and it is all about our guests. I am also happy to hear that your room was very clean and spacious. I am so glad that you will be back and stay with us when visiting your daughter here in Lubbock. Until your next visit, take care.
Richardson, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014

This Quality Inn is typical of any..comfortable beds, clean, many TV channels, great breakfast. What really makes this hotel stand out is the staff. The managers (husband and wife) stayed in the dining area during breakfast checking food levels and talking with guests. When someone walked in, they'd greet them and offer them a waffle. Plus, the housekeeper told us to have a nice day, then we said we'd try, but sadly was in town for a funeral. She said sorry to hear, but later after returning we came in to find a note on the bed "hoping you had a great day and enjoying stay". If I'm ever back in Lubbock, this will be where I go.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Dear Zachary,
Thank you so much for staying with us at such a difficult time in your life. We are really glad that your and your family found us. Also, thank you so much for commenting on our staff; we are all about GREAT GUEST SERVICE and we want everyone that stays with us, to feel right at home. I am really blessed to have such a wonderful breakfast staff; Joe & Carla really do care about our guests. I am so glad that we were able to make your stay a happy and comfortable one. Just know you are in our thoughts and please come back and stay with us again, whenever you are in the Lubbock area.
Dan

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!