“Greatest Staff, Cleanest Rooms” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn & Suites

You added Quality Inn & Suites to your Saves list
Quality Inn & Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3430 W Loop 289, 34th Street & Loop 289 South, Lubbock, TX 79407   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #2 of 56 Hotels in Lubbock
Wichita Falls, Texas
“Greatest Staff, Cleanest Rooms”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

This is the best of the best in Lubbock, Tx, Staff will go out of there way to help you. Rooms are always clean and neat, I have been staying here for the past four years at least twice a month. A+++++

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 28, 2012
Thank you for giving us A+++++, we are very happy that you were happy with our clean and comfortable room. Thank you for always coming back to us for past four years. Hope that you will return for many years to come.
Thank you again.

Dan Patel.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
Big Spring, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012

The staff here are great and very helpful.... My morning appointment was a 9:30am so i checked out at 9:00am from the Quality inn. I went to my appointment and ran into some problems. My appointment was pushed to a later time.. Being from out of town I had nowhere to stay until the appointment and i had already checked out...Well since the check out time is at 11 the staff was kind enough to allow me to stay in the room for the remainder of the time not used.... NOW THATS QUALITY... special thanks to CARLA and MICHELLE for being so helpful and doing it with a smile....Thank you ladies!!!!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 28, 2012
Thank you very much. We really appreciate your stay with us. I am so glad that Carla and Michelle were able to help you in your situation and able to give you a later checkout. I am so grateful to have them as part of our staff. Once again thank you for your stay. We will see you soon.

Boston , MA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

The entire staff here is friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean, and the hotel is convenient to the Loop highway sytem. The hotel is an easy 10 minute ride from the airport.

For a 2 1/2 star hotel you are not getting Las Vegas-style ammenities, but if you forget a toothbrush, etc. they'll happliy give you one free of charge.

Although the complimentary hot breakfast doesn't come with bacon, it does have sausage links. The breakfast is satisfying and the dining area is always kept clean by the attentive staff.

The pool and hot tub are located indoors, and all parking is free of charge. There is no room service but if you want to eat late-night go to Lone Wolf. It's a 24 hour Mexican restaurant where the food is good and the people are nice. It's less than five minutes from the hotel.

BE ADVISED: The Lubbock Police love to write tickets, and they're always on the highways, so watch your speed. They won't give you a break.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 8, 2012
Thank you very much for very nice comment and review. I am really happy to learn that your stay was good. Hope to see you soon. Again thank you very much.
Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2012

I returned from a 16 night stay at Quality Inn on 1st May after visiting Lubbock from England, my last stay being in September 2011, I stayed here then for 15 nights. I did not think that it could have got to be even better but it just seems to do so. There was a really warm welcome from the friendly front desk staff, my room was scrupilously clean and I noticed that the hotel had been kitted out with large flat screen T V's offering a huge choice of channels. Clean sheets and bedding are available without having to ask and the bathroom is kitted out with soap, shampoo etc, forget a toothbrush or comb? No, problem, the front desk staff have a supply at no charge.
'Help yourself' breakfast was good with a choice of hot and cold items, Carla makes sure that there is enough for everyone and it is all very relaxed.
The location is great, you can be on the loop in just a minute or two and just in case directions are reqired, the front desk staff are happy to sketch out on a map for you and Joe knows every street in Lubbock and beyond, plus the best way to get there and most important........how to get back! Restaurants, shopping, the Buddy Holly Center, Tech and most places are so easy to find.
Try out the hot tub and pool, again the whole area so clean and plenty of towels available, I find the 2 free to use computers and printer in the business center most useful as I need to check email every day.
The whole experience of staying here is awesome, plenty of free parking space and do not be surprised to get a cheery 'Good Morning' from the excellent housekeeping girls who if you need a lie in will come back to service your room with no problem.
I am very picky about hotels and have no hesitation in saying that the Quality Inn Lubbock is the best that I have stayed in. I expect to be back in Lubbock in October and look forward to staying here again, I note that it is number in Lubbock on Trip Advisor but for me it is definately number 1

Room Tip: Windows in all rooms are double glazed and I find that noise is not a problem but the front desk sta...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
Thank you very much for your kind comments. We really enjoyed your stay with us. We value your business very much. We will see you soon.
Again thank you very much.
Mesa, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2012

The staff was awesome. Stayed there 2 nights . Our room was clean, and very organized. Had a coffee pot, refrigerator, and a safe in the room. Aaron, the gentleman at the front desk was awesome. One of the most cordial people I have ever met. I ate the complimentary breakfast both days and one of the staff members even made my waffles for me. He was an older gentleman. I don't know his name but he was awesome. He even directed me where to find a grocery store, and followed up with me to make sure everything went ok. I will definitely stay at this hotel again and mainly because of the customer service. I have no complaints about this establishment.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 23, 2012
Thank you very much for your kind response. We appreciate your business very much. Comments from our guest makes us improve all the time. We hope to see you soon.
Thank you much again.
Southlake, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2012

We stayed here two nights last weekend. Our room, and all areas of the hotel that I saw, were very clean and attractively decorated. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We didn't eat the complimentary breakfast due to other plans, but did stop in the breakfast room for coffee. The buffet seemed to have plenty of hot and cold items for breakfast.

The only thing I found a little odd were the pillows on the bed. They were square, the size of sofa throw pillows. Regular pillows would have been more comfortable for sleeping and for laying on the bed to watch TV.

The location is about 15 minutes from the Texas Tech main campus. Since the hotel is near major thoroughfares,it's an easy drive. The mall and other good shopping is located within a 5-10 minute drive.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 5, 2012
Thank you very much for taking time to do a review for our hotel. Feedback from our guest makes us improve all the time. Myself and my staff appreciate your business very much. We hope to see you soon again for your future stay.
Thank you again.

Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2012

The staff, namely Michelle, was so helpful in getting us a room when the rest of the city (literally) was booked for a track/field event. Upon arrival, we were warmly greeted and received the best service I've ever had at any hotel (or at any price). The room was clean, the hotel decor tasteful and as mentioned, the staff was amazing! I typically stay at higher-end hotels, but this was above and beyond. Thanks Quality Inn & Suites... we'll be back!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!