It was filthy, the blankets on the bedding was dirty, we had no housekeeping, the place smelled so bad of smoke when it was supposed to be smoke free, we had no fresh linens or towels etc. I dont
have anything else to say so I want to inform people not to go there. We got ripped off, we spent $258 dollars on two nights. We only stayed there because our son was graduating from Texas Tech University. This hotel chain has a lot to learn. They will be out of business before long.
And they should be out of business, they get a rating of a zero (O) from us. We stayed there
from May 16 thru the 18th.
- Also Known As:
- Guesthouse Inn & Extended Stay Hotel
- Guesthouse Inn And Extended Stay Suites
- Guesthouse Inn & Extended Stay Hotel Lubbock
- Extended Stay Lubbock
- Lubbock Extended Stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Finally! Affordable Hotel Rates for all! Welcome to a special kind of hotel. We are not just another hotel, the Guesthouse Inn is more like home. In the heart of the Medical District, less than a mile from Texas Tech University. When you need a clean, comfortable and friendly place to stay "there's no place like home....but we're close". At Guesthouse Inn you are special, your comfort is most important to us. Make your reservations now. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Fareportal so you can book your Guesthouse Inn & Extended Stay Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.