Just returned from Lubbock after taking my daughter to school at Texas Tech. Since her apartment would not be ready for a few weeks we needed an extended stay by the school and the drive is only 5 minutes tops from the hotel to campus parking. This is a smaller comfortable hotel that is a great value for an extended stay and more of a bed and breakfast feel then a hotel. . The front desk staff are always helpful and available to answer questions and to call a taxi. The area the hotel is located in is right next to the covenent hospital so there are many family members of patients staying there. The room comes with a small fridge, a microwave and a coffee pot. Breakfast is a basic cereal, bagel and make your own oatmeal bar but it worked well for us. We plan on staying again when we return to visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Finally! Affordable Hotel Rates for all! Welcome to a special kind of hotel. We are not just another hotel, the Guesthouse Inn is more like home. In the heart of the Medical District, less than a mile from Texas Tech University. When you need a clean, comfortable and friendly place to stay "there's no place like home....but we're close". At Guesthouse Inn you are special, your comfort is most important to us. Make your reservations now. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Guesthouse Inn & Extended Stay Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guesthouse Inn & Extended Stay Hotel Lubbock
- Guesthouse Inn And Extended Stay Suites
- Extended Stay Lubbock
- Lubbock Extended Stay