“Best Pizza!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery
Lubbock, Texas
“Best Pizza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

One guy has really great pizza at really great prices! This is my favorite place! Good pizza, good value!

• Visited December 2013

Lubbock, Texas
“BEST PIZZA EVER!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

My family and I have been eating pizza and calzone here for around 20 years. When we travel we always try the local pizza - New York - Chicago... We ALWAYS return to One Guy to get good pizza. We love it!

• Visited December 2013
Wichita Falls, Texas
“A little piece of New York”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

Okay, I have to write this one...coming from a small town in upstate New York, where the ratio of Italian's and Irish are pretty split down the middle, it takes a bunch to impress my taste buds for wholesome home-made Italian cooking, but in Lubbock their is a secret...It is "One Guy" Pizza.

My daughter attends Tech...she and I decided to get some good food and the older location...it doesn't look like much from the outside and the parking is tight on a Saturday, but you are going to scream for the food!

We had two different calzones, I had the meat and she had the traditional one. They were both great and reminded of my home town Pizza joint...sorry Mona, but it is true! Texas does have some good pizza and it is located in West Texas of all places. Try the bruschetta...better than mine and I stole the recipe from someone in New York! If your from Saint Bernard Parish in Louisiana, you know of the great places to get some good Italian food, but if your missing it...then try "One Guy". You can't miss! P.S. I had a "To Go Box" and didn't last the night.

Staff are very friendly! Very little wait time to get a table.

• Visited November 2013
Lubbock, Texas, United States
“Good and reasonable priced food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Moving here from Dallas, I was spoiled on the best Albanian/Italian joints that had cheap, awesome, food. This is the only place in lubbock in my opinion that is any where near as good as that, and a good value. I just wish their were more in town that delivered in my area!

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Nothing to write home about”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

I was really looking forward to an amazing pizza experience from One Guy's (50th street location), recommended by locals. I love wood fired pizza, but ours was a bit . . . black in areas. Hardly any sauce to speak of, however, when picked apart it had good flavor. It was a miss for me. Not poor but still below average.

Visited September 2013