“Excellent AND brand new!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #12 of 56 Hotels in Lubbock
Snyder, Texas
“Excellent AND brand new!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

I stayed here for a business meeting held at another Holiday Inn. This hotel has just opened, it smells new! The very best part: I booked online as I always do and was treated like a real customer rather than a second class citizen! The staff were wonderful and accommodating. I'm in Lubbock often so this will be my new home away from home! The hot tub was so very clean so whoever is taking care of it, knows how to take care of it. The breakfast was a typical HI hot breakfast. The pillows are a highlight! I love having 'soft' or 'firm' choices! The location is perfect: food place close, airport not much of a drive!

Room Tip: I was offered a room floor & took it! #134 opens to an outside door, the pool & the workout...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Tyler L, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Lubbock South, responded to this review, June 27, 2014
We want to thank you for staying with us, as well as your positive feedback. We strive to provide this level of service with each and every guest that stays with us. We look forward to seeing you again in the future at your new home away from home.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Portales, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

I stayed for 3 nights on business at this location and enjoyed this hotel greatly. The hotel had only been open 5 weeks or so at the time of my visit so everything was still very new. The rooms are nicely decorated with very comfortable beds and pillows and large bathrooms. Everything was clean and up to par. The breakfast had lots of options and was always being restocked and kept fresh. The breakfast attendant was also lovely. The only things that made me think twice was the staff at check in. They did not let me know about their facilities, give me the Wi-Fi password or tell me the times for breakfast so I did have to call and ask a few things after getting to my room. Nothing major as the person that checked us in seemed like it was one of her first days on the job. I also did not get greeted as a priority member but again, nothing major. I will be staying here again for sure when I am in the area. Stayed Sept. 2013.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your input on our hotel. We have began coaching our employees on proper check-in procedures, so that we can give excellent all around service. We look forward to your future stays with us.
Texas USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

I stayed there after this Hotel just being open 9 days so everything was very new and fresh. I was greeted and checked in on a very friendly note the the room and accommodations were also very nice.
Very good location and easy to get in town or the airport.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your comments about our property. We want to provide excellent service to each and every guest that stays with us and look forward to serving you again in the future.

Been to Holiday Inn Express Lubbock South? Share your experiences!