“Review of stays on May 3, 2013 and May 11, 2013” 5 of 5 stars

Special Price
10% off room rate
Ranked #23 of 56 Hotels in Lubbock
Aurora, Colorado
“Review of stays on May 3, 2013 and May 11, 2013”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our stays in this Quality Inn.. Susanne was particularly helpful. She recognized my Elite StatusWe were on our way from Aurora, Colorado, to and from New Braunfels, Texas.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
holbb, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, May 19, 2013
Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us. The entire Team is very happy to hear you enjoyed your visit; we all enjoy the hospitality we may provide. We hope to see you again soon,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

The employees were great, the room was great, and the breakfast was great. I thanked for being a choice member. This time the photos did not deceive me. It was so nice we decided to stay another night just because we did not want to drive home in the terrible wind and snow we would have met on the way home. I know employees only work to the level a manage a manager expects he has great expectations.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
holbb, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, April 21, 2013
Thank you for your review we love to hear about our guests experience! I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we will see you next time. Your comments will pleased our employes. we have proud for our QUALITY style Hospitality.
Longmont, CO
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

This is easily one of the worst hotels I have stayed at. Bathroom had rust stains all around the faucet and drain. Entire place smelled of cigarette smoke. Our room backed up to what appeared to be the housekeeping closet and the noise was terrible. Breakfast was a joke. They had three containers of yogurt, a few apples and some cereal. They printed my receipt at checkout on paper that another guest signed in on--while I appreciate the recycling, there was personal information on the paper. Would not stay there again or recommend it to anyone I know.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
holbb, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
We thank you for staying with us and for your comments. We are deeply sorry that you found some aspects of the Quality Inn by Choice Hotels less than satisfactory. Without comments like yours we would not have the opportunity to improve upon our services, and the feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas. We welcome all opportunities to improve, and definitely apologize for the issues you discussed above; we will look into them. We are striving to improve our services and our product, so issues like yours do not occur for our future guests. Thank you for your comments, we hope we can serve you again, and give you a better experience.
Seminole, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

We had a great stay at this hotel the rooms were clean, we did the color run and the location was great. The employees were excellent ask for help and they were very kind to help. We ask to check out a little later due to we were doing the color run and want a shower before we left, and they were nice to let us check out later. The breakfast was good.Thanks Quality Inn for making are stay awesome!!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
holbb, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
Thank you so much for staying with us!! We love to see such great comments on our hotel. We work hard each and every day to try and make our guests raving fans. I hope that we have the chance to serve you again in the future.
Ft. Worth, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at the Quality Inn. I was not happy with your employee Michael but Jessie and Amanda made my stay with this hotel very pleasant. Both were so friendly and gave great customer service. Both girls really know the business and were able to answer all my questions with a smile!! The breakfast was good and the rooms were very comfortable. Thanks for such a pleasant visit.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
holbb, Owner at Quality Inn, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
I love to read our reviews!! Thank you so much for staying with us. It is a pleasure to be able to serve our guests and we try to make sure that shows. I hope that we have the chance to serve you again in the future
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

Great stay with a great big breakfast. Thank you quality inn.
We had great service, friendly people, and the breakfast wast enough with great choices. Easy to get to the hotel. Rooms were clean big tv easy access to Internet, and lots of facilities to work out or play on the pool.

• Stayed March 2013
holbb, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
Thank you for all of your kind words! We have shared your review with our team and they were excited to hear you had such a great stay with us. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us on numerous occasions and we look forward to your return.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

This hotel far exceeded my expectations. I thouroughly enjoyed my stay here beginning with my check in with the very friendly desk clerk, Amanda. She greeted me with a smile and made me feel very welcome. The room was very comfortable and I will make sure this is where I stay my next time in Lubbock.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
holbb, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
Glad you could join us on your stay. Thanks for making us your comment on QUALITY STAFF AT QUALITY INN. That mean to us a lot!! We're looking forward to welcoming you back soon!!

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!