“20% For Lunch Buffet?” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dallas, Texas
“20% For Lunch Buffet?”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

While the lunch buffet is good, the view of the football stadium is excellent, and I would recommend, a 20% add-on for the tip was quite over the top! Wait-staff provided drinks and made sure our party (four) were doing OK.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Lubbock, Texas
“Excellent Food, Great Service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

I have been here a couple of times and have always been pleased. We recently went for a birthday luncheon and tried the buffet. The codfish florentine was excellent and the bread pudding is to die for! The buffet is constantly changing and the variety is sure to please. The view of the stadium makes for a nice atmosphere, and the service has always been great. I will keep coming back!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Wolfforth, Texas
“Very nice evening at the Texas Tech Club!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

The atmosphere is great! We enjoyed the great views. The bread and salad were not that great, but the pasta dish I had was AMAZING! (I think it was called "Fruit of the sea"? I'm not sure, though...) I would definitely recommend a visit.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Lubbock, Texas
“Not what I expected”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2012

The facility located in the football stadium on the fifth floor (I think) is very nice. Service is very good and the restaurant is very well appointed.

The surprise: we were there for a meeting and we were supposed to have a choice, but something happened and I might not have noticed this. We were all given a chicken dinner. The chicken all looked the same and I realized that this restaurant uses frozen probably precooked chicken that they heated up in the oven. No telling what else was frozen precooked, but I have been hearing all the rave reviews from my friends and its not that good.

For the price of admission to be a member of this restaurant, its not worth it. Ashamed for Texas Tech management that they would allow this.

• Visited March 2012