“Family time with The kids” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Low Rate, Guaranteed
Ranked #17 of 56 hotels in Lubbock
NM
“Family time with The kids”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2009

We enjoyed out time at the hotel. They were more than willing to give us a later checkout if we needed it. The pool was in great shape and working order. No problems that we encountered. We have stayed there before and will do so in the future.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with family

345 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Amarillo, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2009

My trip to the Windsor Inn went way better than planned. The hotel staff makes everything quick and convienent. I will be back to stay at this hotel anytime I come to Lubbock, best rate, best rooms, so I wont even be checking into getting a room at a different chain.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with friends
Austin, TX
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2009

During our 3 day stay to complete Red Raider Orientation with my son, the hotel staff was very accomodating to our needs. I was traveling with my elderly mother just after she was released from the hospital, so I had to keep a close eye on her and, at the same time, give her privacy to sleep during the day. The manager allowed me to use a separate room to conduct business meetings, as well as held breakfast one day as my mother was a bit late getting out of the room. and gave us flexibility on our final checkout time. He also allowed us to use the front entrance sitting area to visit with my extended family during the day as needed. The q2 ueen beds were roomy and very comfortable as well, that was really important.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2009

Stayed at this hotel one night on my way south and reserved to stay again on my way back. First night, it was ok. checked in- price was low but lights in my room weren't working, bathroom was not clean, took my kids to the pool and had to get them out because there was some kind of scum around the tile. On the way back I checked in and realized I wasn't given the daily rate, but a higher rate. after the management walked away from me when I questioned the rate, after she came and knocked on my door, after the manager called me on the phone.. I'd had enough and called best western to complain. the manager then called my room again and had me and my three children (one of which is autistic) removed from the hotel. we were already checked in and the kids were in their jammies as it was in the evening. I am married, but was traveling alone with my kids. It was a horrible experience. There were no other hotels with availibility so I had to drive 120 miles to the next town.. I did stay at the Best Western Amarillo Inn that night instead and it was wonderful.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
Lakeland, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2009

The Super 8 just down the access road is excellent with better pricing.

I travel 16 nights a month and book all of my hotels online. we use Best Western a lot because it is consistent and our ownership is frugal. Having been the subject of identity theft in the past I watch as I hand my DL and Credit Card to ANYONE.

The front desk clerk walked into a back room (I was the only person in the lobby) after finding my reservation and I asked if I could have my ID and CC back. She said no then ran a photo copy of both. I told her I wasn't comfortable with that but she insisted. I asked for her name just so I would know who to report if ID theft occurred.

The next thing I know the GM is telling me I can leave if I don't trust them...I explained that I don't trust anyone with my information so I keep an eye on it. He then informed me they would cancel my reservation...so, I left. Weird dude!

This may be a very nice property but the people are scary.

Stayed June 2009, traveled on business
Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2009

Fantastic prices and clean rooms is how I'd describe my recent stay at the Best Western Windsor Inn. Easy on and off of the nearest Interstate and just an overall great stay. I will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed May 2009, traveled on business
Ok
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2009

I stayed at many Best Westerns before but this one is noticeble. I will stay there again and would recommend to any one to feel it and appreciate them.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled on business

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Lubbock Windsor Inn? Share your experiences!