Stayed here on a Sunday night, was able to get a room no problem and the price was great (even with their pet fee ($10)). I was a little nervous because some reviews had said their rooms smelled like smoke but my room smelled just fine, was very clean, and I slept great! I was able to hop about 1/2 mile down the road for some burgers and a few drinks, and able to walk back just as easily. Very nice hotel, easily accessible, and I would definitely stay here again!
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Lubbock Windsor Hotel
- Best Western Lubbock Windsor Hotel Lubbock
- Best Western Lubbock
- Lubbock Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently completely renovated. Interior corridor room entrances. With elevator. Award winner management since last four years. Indoor heated swimming pool, hot tub, fitness center, business center, pool table. Complimentary full hot breakfast, free wi-fi, free parking. All rooms equipped with LCD tv, Micro/Fridge, Iron/Ironing board, hair dryer, iPhone docked alarm clock. King rooms with recliner and double queen with lounge char and ottoman.Located off of the I 27 at a junction of loop 289, hwy 84 & hwy 87. very easy entry/exit. Close to restaurants, Texas Tech University, United spirit arena, Medical district, airport, golf courses and downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Best Western, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Lubbock Windsor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.