“Best Western Lubbock” 4 of 5 stars

Save up to 20%
Ranked #15 of 56 Hotels in Lubbock
“Best Western Lubbock”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

We went to lubbock for a fun trip with friends. This hotel was very clean and a great price with a comfy bed. I did not eat the breakfast so can't say on that. I would definately stay here again. Access to everything from I-27 was very easy.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Manager44499, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Lubbock Windsor Inn, responded to this review, November 24, 2012
Glad to hear that your fun trip with friends turned out in a real fun while in Lubbock. All of our staff enjoys their jobs and yes they love passing their happiness to our guests. I am sorry to hear that you missed best of 'best western' breakfast but we hope you will have enough time during your next visit. Enjoy holiday season and have fun with family and friends.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Corinth, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

I was in Lubbock on bussiness. I was going to stay at another Hotel and i decieded to stay at this Best Western location. The Hotel is very clean. The Room was amazing for the money. I travel alot and this loction is at the top of my list.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
First of all let me say thank you for all the positive comments. It feels so wonderful getting positive comments from our guests. We have free Wi Fi, large working desk and coffee makers in the room for business travelers and as you mentioned it's very cost effective as well. Thank you again and hope to see you soon.
Tucumcari, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

I stayed at this wonderful hotel Thursday October 18th. Called pretty late hoping to find a room, and Gloria helped me out. The room was very, very clean and comfortable. The breakfast was superb and plentiful.

The value is superb, the service wonderful, and the I-27 access is easy. I've stayed with this group before, and certainly will again.

Room Tip: All I've stayed in were superb.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
We are so glad to hear that you had a wonderful experience here in Lubbock. Gloria is a great asset to our hotel. She always bring ' home like' atmosphere every morning. Thanks again and see you soon.
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

On a return trip to Lubbock, I chose to stay again at the Best Western Plus Windsor Inn on the Interstate. Great room, comfy bed, good A/C, enjoyable hot breakfast, courteous staff, good price, working television, reliable wireless connectivity, speedy checkin and checkout, all around, a great value for the money.

You cannot ask for more!

Room Tip: If you want a good room, stay here, plain and simple. Though, if you request a room on the "fre...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Many thanks for staying with us again and for your faith in us. We assure you that we will continue to satisfy all our guests at all levels. Thanks a lot again.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

Nice place to stay. When we were checking in there had been an traffic accident we had to go around to get to the motel. When I went in the the lobby there was a young lady (Gloria) crying and being comforted by motel guests. Gloria immediately came to the desk to check me in even though she was visibly upset. It was her husband that was in the accident and she was waiting for the manager to show up to relieve her. She regained her composure and checked me in. She was very professional under distress and my heart was breaking for her. I believe she lost her dog in the accident. The motel was clean and we would stay there again. It is pet friendly with a $10 fee for small animals. Well worth the $10! Say a prayer for Gloria and her husband.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Manager44499, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Lubbock Windsor Inn, responded to this review, October 16, 2012
We appreciate your kind words and prayers. A key component of our industry-leading success has been, and continues to be, the relationships we have with our customers. As with any strong relationship, listening is vital to its success. What we hear from customers every day helps us continue to deliver the high quality experience and services you have come to expect. Gloria is one of the jewels in our I CARE team. Gloria and her family members are still trying to recover from loss of their dog but togather we will continue to comfort them. Thanks again.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at this motel for the Texas Tech vs OU game for the weekend and the ladies at the front desk were very kind. They helped us with our luggage because they saw we had tons of it. They were very informative on everything from the weather to the traffic on gameday. The young lady working in the morning even called me a cab early because I had mentioned to her what time we were planning on going and she said she knew the cabs would take a long time to come so she went ahead and already called it for us. I really appreciated her looking out for us like that. Their breakfast was wonderful in the morning with everything from waffles to sausage to eggs. The staff and management made us feel right at home and accommodated us our every need to the best of their abilities.

• Stayed October 2012
Manager44499, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Lubbock Windsor Inn, responded to this review, October 14, 2012
Thank you so much for your wonderful words about our hotel and staff. I am so glad that you decided to stay with us on your visit. we pride ourselves on our services and wonderful amenities to offer. Here at Best western we do love treating everyone like family. To us, guests are like family as they return time after time. Thank You again and hope to see you soon.
Athens, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

The staff at this hotel are the happiest and friendliest I have ever seen and I travel alot!!!

It must be a great place to work!!!!

Very clean, great breakfast, attractive rooms and easy access.

I'll never stay anywhere else in Lubbock.

Room Tip: I always go with a king non-smoking
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your kind comments. We all always try to do best to serve our valued guests. Positive feedback from our guests encourage us to do even better. Thank You again. We look forward to see you soon.

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Lubbock Windsor Inn? Share your experiences!