We went to lubbock for a fun trip with friends. This hotel was very clean and a great price with a comfy bed. I did not eat the breakfast so can't say on that. I would definately stay here again. Access to everything from I-27 was very easy.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Lubbock Windsor Hotel Lubbock
- Best Western Lubbock Windsor Hotel
- Best Western Lubbock
- Lubbock Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently completely renovated. Interior corridor room entrances. With elevator. Award winner management since last four years. Indoor heated swimming pool, hot tub, fitness center, business center, pool table. Complimentary full hot breakfast, free wi-fi, free parking. All rooms equipped with LCD tv, Micro/Fridge, Iron/Ironing board, hair dryer, iPhone docked alarm clock. King rooms with recliner and double queen with lounge char and ottoman.Located off of the I 27 at a junction of loop 289, hwy 84 & hwy 87. very easy entry/exit. Close to restaurants, Texas Tech University, United spirit arena, Medical district, airport, golf courses and downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Best Western and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Lubbock Windsor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.