“Best Embassy Suites” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 56 Hotels in Lubbock
Andrews, Texas
“Best Embassy Suites”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

This is not normally the type of hotel that my husband and I seek out, but there aren't a lot of options in Lubbock. I was pleasantly surprised with this hotel. Probably the nicest Embassy Suites that I've seen. We stayed in a big corner suite with the jetted tub. Our bathtub leaked and the floorplan was very odd. You had to walk through the bathtub "room" to get to the bedroom. Also, our AC didn't cool very efficiently. Our stay was very quick so there was no need to tell the hotel staff about the issues while we were there. We would definitely try this specific hotel again. If there were similar issues with another room, we would probably look elsewhere for further visits.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Michael A, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites Lubbock, responded to this review, November 5, 2013
Thank you for your delightful feedback. I am very glad that we were able to surprise you with our service. I am sorry to hear that the hottub was not working up to standards, we did look into it and I assure you that it did get it fixed. I do hope that you decide to stay with us again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

Terrific rooms, I was greeted by a very professional front desk staff, enjoyed a complimentary snack and cocktail hours. Ordered dinner from the restaurant the food was terrific. Accommodations were very nice, large room with lots of amenities. In room coffee maker made morning great, then complimentary cooked to order breakfast was perfect. I will defiantly return!

Room Tip: Have a reservation, as they book up often.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for such wonderful feedback! Here at the Embassy Suites we strive for great customer service and reading reviews like yours is definitely a compliment for the hotel. We hope to see you again soon here at Embassy Suites!
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

Very nice hotel....enjoyed my stay! I would visit again whenever I am in the Lubbock, TX area. The rooms were neat and clean and the lobby of the hotel is beautiful. The breakfast is good and hot and the business center is efficient for what you need during your stay. Computer, fax, copier...etc... Will return.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Michael A, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites Lubbock, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
Thank you so much for a wonderful review. We love to hear positive feedback from our guests every time that they stay here. We are pleased that you enjoyed our selection of breakfast. We hope to see you return soon to us here at the Embassy Suites!
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

I checked in at 10:00 pm Kyle was the front desk attendant. I got settled in my suite and called and placed a room service order. Kyle called me back and informed me the restaurant had closed early and offered to go to chili's and get me a burger. I was very impressed with the offer but could not let someone do that for me He then sent me a piece of chocolate cake. It was just the perfect bite before going to bed. I have never had such excellent service and someone going above and beyond what I would expect from a hotel I can not say enough about the service at the hotel will definitely only stay at the Embassy Suites when in Lubbock

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for such a wonderful review. I am so glad to hear that Kyle was going above and beyond to suit your needs. I will definitely praise Kyle for his good work. Here at Embassy we aim to exceed our guests expectations, and I am so glad that we were able to do that for you. We hope to see you soon in the very near future.
Roswell, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

Perfect from arrival to check out. When we pulled into the driveway, before I was out of the car, someone came out and asked if we were checking in and our name. By the time I walked to the front desk, the attendant was handing me my keys and giving room location information. The room was perfect and exceptionally clean. We completely enjoyed the free happy hour drinks and snacks served by Kristy. Breakfast was an unexpected delight! Made to order eggs benedict! But, we could have had any number of other dishes. The drinks and breakfast are included in the room price, making this a bargin and wonderful stay. I would like to especially thank the young lady who has recently immigrated from Tanzania that was working in the breakfast area. She was delightful and a joy to visit with!! All aspects of the stay were 5 Star!

Room Tip: Any room is a good room!
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Michael A, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites Lubbock, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
Wow! Thank you so much for the wonderful review. Here at Embassy we strive to make every guests experience on of the best that they have. I will definitely let Kristy, Millie, and the rest of the team know that they were mentioned and praise them for a wonderful job that they are doing. Again, thank you very much for staying with us and we hope to see you again sometime soon here at the Embassy Suites in Lubbock Texas!
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

This was our first time to stay at Embassy Suites in Lubbock. What a great hotel! The staff was so friendly! From the front desk to the breakfast staff, everyone was friendly and helpful. The room was clean and quiet. Very nice lobby and bar too!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for such a positive uplifting review. I am very proud of the team that we have established and we strive to make every guests stay the best possible experience for them. We hope to welcome you back to Embassy Suites in Lubbock sometime soon!
Capitan, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

We headed into Lubbock without planning to stop there. Tried Homewood Suites and they were full but referred us to Embassy (Slide and Loop 289). The desk clerk was unusually chatty, but the had room for us. We went to the mall and when we came back a basket was in our room with snacks and a hand written note about stopping for the movies (the desk clerk was gathering information). The next morning a note on our car window, they had cleaned our car windows to "Brighten up our Day". Will choose this Embassy suite first next time I stop in Lubbock.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Michael A, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites Lubbock, responded to this review, October 18, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback on your experience with us! I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us! I am glad to see my front desk team was able to uncover something that they could do for you! We love talking to guests and finding out what brings them to town. I will be sure to tell the maintenance team that the cleaned windshields are a hit! We look forward to welcoming you back to the property on your next visit to Lubbock, TX!

Been to Embassy Suites Lubbock? Share your experiences!