“Best Hotel in Lubbock, TX” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Holiday Shopping Package
Ranked #4 of 56 Hotels in Lubbock
Lubbock, Texas
“Best Hotel in Lubbock, TX”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2011

Best hotel in town!

Brand new fitness room with brand new treadmills, and free and machine weights.

Supervisor Michael is the best in the business, and his customer service is exceeds any other hilton property I've stayed in. I travel at least 6 times a month and will only stay at this hotel while I'm in Lubbock.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2011

Spent three night at the Embassy Suites in Lubbock TX. The location was easy to get to from the airport, the staff was very friendly, the room was very comfortable, and the breakfast was great as always. No complaints. I would stay there again and I have recommended it colleagues. The food was really good too. The pizza was great!

Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2011

Staff was extremely friendly, even the housekeeping staff. Lubbock finally got some rain, but they were ready with umbrellas, and whatever was necessary. My family loves the breakfast layout. And my boys really enjoyed the pool. The new excercise room looks inviting, so next time, I have no excuse, I need to take advantage of the workout room!

Room Tip: This Embassy Hotel makes you think you went to a Spain, it is not the typical 6 story high rise.
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Midland, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2011

This past week and weekend we had a block of rooms for my daughter's wedding. I cannot say enough nice things about this hotel! Forget the beautiful rooms, comfortable beds, wonderful eminities (including the BEST breakfast in town and it's free!) - I have NEVER had service like I received from the staff at Embassy Suites. I don't think there was a staff member that didn't know me by name and knew I was a mother of the bride. Their promopt eagerness to help made this stressful albeit wonderful time so much less stressful with their kindness. I will never stay in another hotel other than this one in Lubbock. Thank you, Embassy Suites!!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Fort Worth, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2011

I am an oil & gas landman and stayed with this hotel every week for almost 6 months! I have stayed in many hotels in my professional career, but this by far takes the cake!!! Walter & his front desk staff makes the Ritz Carlton look bad! They always greet you with a smile, and will go out of their way to make sure you have the most pleasurable stay possible, no matter who you are! Kevin and his food & beverage team are incredible, from the daily free hot breakfast to the best choice of Prime Steaks, you can't loose! Most of all, this staff is the most friendliness & accommodating staffs that I have ever been a part of. Whether you are staying long term for business, just the night, or a weekend family get away I strongly recommend this hotel, there is truly no better hotel in West Texas to stay!

Room Tip: Just call and ask for Christy
Wesley Chapel, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2011

The staff was attentive the moment I walked through the sliding glass front doors. Steven at the front desk was friendly, helpful (cute!) and professional. The room was clean, bed comfortable and the extra towels arrived promptly & delivered with a warm smile. Although happy hour was busy, the bartenders remembered my drink. Breakfast was fast and furious but my omelet came out quickly. I was in a hurry and the staff sensed it and made sure I had what I needed. Although this was not my first stay, my experiences have been pleasant and I will certainly be back.

Room Tip: Book ahead and be friendly!
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled solo
Plano, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2011

This is by far the best trained and friendlyist staff we have had the pleaseure of stay with in years, and we travel aroung the world. We will always try to stay at Embassy Suites hotels in the future where ever we are.

Room Tip: We had a custom suite and we don't know about others, but my guess is that they are all great.
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Embassy Suites Lubbock? Share your experiences!