“AWESOME!! AWESOME!!! AWESOME!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 56 Hotels in Lubbock
Midland, Texas
“AWESOME!! AWESOME!!! AWESOME!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

I am a frequent guest at Homewood Suites across the country. I enjoy all the amenities that it has to offer, from the HOT and DELICIOUS breakfast everyday to the COLD beer and HOT dinner weekdays. With that being said, THIS PLACE ROCKS!!!! The staff goes above and byond in every manner possible. They are all so kind, caring, and made me feel right at home. I would recommend this hotel to everyone! It was a FANTASTIC stay and made my business trip feel like vacation! And all of this at a value you could not beat!

Room Tip: Rooms facing the pool in the middle of the hall are ideal for some peace and quiet
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
clearwater, fl
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

great staff, rooms were always cleaned so nicely everyone was friendly, the best part was the food due to their amazing chef chris. everyday the food was amazing and chris would go above and beyond to make sure we were taken care of, his food is amazing (all included in stay) he was really a blessing to us on our long business stay, thank you chris!!!

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

This is my first time writing any type of review. I travel for business 3-4 times a week and this has been the best hotel. Delicious hot breakfast every morning (with a Texas shaped waffle maker- a must). They also have dinner M-TH and serve beer and wine. The rooms are suits and very spacious. They also have a kitchen. And my favorite perk; when I came in my room, I have a personal, hand-written note welcoming me as a first time visitor with some skittles and peanuts!

Phoenix, Arizona, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

Let me preface this by saying I am not the type of person to turn in online survey's, in fact this is my first. My stay with Homewood Suites in Lubbock has been nothing short of amazing! I arrived in my room on Sunday evening to find the upcoming menu of meals at the evening Manager's reception provided for me. Upon returning to my room on Monday evening, I had received a hand written signed note from the housekeeping staff to say thank you and wish me a pleasant week. When I went downstairs to the Manager's reception for dinner Chris, the chef, noticed that I had not gotten any of the potatoes that were available and let me know they were there, I responded by letting him know that I could not eat them due to there being cheese on the potatoes, he proceeded to return to the kitchen and make additional potatoes specifically for me without cheese. On Wednesday when the menu item was lasagna (which can't effectively be prepared in a serving for 1 without cheese) Chris had prepared an alternative specifically for me again, without me having to say a word about it. Thursday morning while I was having breakfast the manager approached me to ask how my stay was, and if I had been sleeping well. She continued to chat with me, asking me my occupation, when she found that I travel frequently she asked where I was off to next week, I responded that I would be on vacation. She then asked if I had anything special planned for vacation, I told her no, my birthday was next week and that seemed like a good excuse to use up some vacation time. Upon returning to my room that evening I found a hand made card with a handwritten personal message wishing me a happy early birthday, along with two bottles of my choice soda and some snacks as a gift. Since my choice soda is not Coke or Pepsi, it was evident that they had been paying attention to my choices at dinner each night. Let me just say, I do travel a lot for work, and I have never seen such incredible attention to detail and obvious gratitude for my business from any hotel I have been to. These people are truly amazing! If you choose to stay anywhere else in Lubbock, you are making a huge mistake, and missing out on a group of people who will make your trip!

4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012 via mobile

Even the food for both dinner and breakfast was hot and tasty. And the attitude of the staff was helpful, positive and upbeat. We would use this hotel again in our journey from Jackson Hole to Austin since it keeps us from having to find a restaurant for dinner and also a full refrigerator for taking care of our ice chest.

• Stayed November 2012
Edgewater, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

My experience was wonderful...
Dinner was served every M-Th that I was staying. The service desk were fabulous to associate with, every Monday upon my arrival they had my luggage in my room making it so much easier for folks like me that travel weekly.

Everyone was extremely pleasant...

Chris the chef was amazing...!!!

Thank you for taking such good care of me while I had to be away from home!!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Austin, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

Homewood Suites in Lubbock goes above and beyond any other place I have stayed at. The staff is very friendly and makes you feel right at home. Chris is another blessing to this place. He cooks amazing meals...thats right with an s, not only do you get a FULL breakfast at this place, but they also have a Happy Hour and dinner served Mon-Thurs. Lets face it, after a hard day of work what you want to do is relax in the comfort of your temporary home! I can not say enough great things about the staff and accommodations at this place and would highly recommend it!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Lubbock? Share your experiences!