“Good pizza, but not good customer service.” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #77 of 500 Restaurants in Lubbock
Cuisines: Pizza
Texas
“Good pizza, but not good customer service.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

We have had a couple of excellent pizzas and then ordered a couple and been very disappointed. When we ordered, we went to pick them up and were told they were not ready. We waited 20 minutes and my husband went back up and they said they couldn't find them. Then all of a sudden they found them sitting out on a counter and they were as cold as could be. We complained, but they didn't warm them or take any discount off the bill. We will never go back., even those the first two times we went, we did like the pizza.

Visited November 2012

Texas
“Enjoyed West Crust Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

My family tried West Crust Pizza for dinner last night and really enjoyed it. We are not that adventurous when I comes to pizza, they have a large offering of unusual toppings. My son and I like margherita pizza so we tried that one. It isn't my daughter's favorite but she said she wasn't that hungry so go ahead. She ended up fighting over that last piece and we even debated ordering another one! Crust is great, even though the very tips were a bit charred. It comes with big basil leaves on top, which made me wonder if it would have a strong herby taste but it tasted really good. One thing I didn't like, they don't have name brand carbonated drinks, ie coke or pepsi, but their own brand name. Being a die-hard Diet Coke fan I didn't try theirs.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Abilene
“Best Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

We went to Lubbock for a day trip. My husband wanted pizza so he asked a kid at a gas station "Where would you take your parents for Pizza?". The kid said without hesitation, West Crust Pizza. We have GPS and found it quickly. We went at 2:30 in the afternoon. The nice young man (owner) told us that they had one size, thin crust and suggested a half West Tucson and a half The Beast. It was the best brick-fired pizza I've ever had. The ingredients were fresh and plentiful. The service was great and the restaurant was very clean. We will eat there again and again.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Smelled so good!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

We ordered a takeout of their Tuscan pizza. It was loaded with Italian sausage, red onions (they were out of grilled onions) but we preferred this anyway! Tomatoes were very good, however they might have been what made it seem a bit too salty. Definitely eat their pizza again when I'm in Lubbick. Very tasty!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Lubbock, Texas
“Not impressed!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

We went to this restaurant because several friends told us that it was worth the drive (we live about 20 miles away.) It wasn't. Pizza crust tasted like cardboard and the basil overpowered all of the other toppings (and was a little too bitter.)

Visited November 2011