“Disturbing Experience” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Lubbock, Texas
“Disturbing Experience”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

My family and I were dining at the Lubbock location at Milwaukee Ave and the Marsha Sharp Freeway. A security gueard came in and, unknown to us, his pepper spray went off accidentally.

A cloud of the pepper spray spread throughout the restaurant and all the diners ran out, leaving their food unfinished. I am not upset about what happened or the quality of the food.

What my family and I are upset about and humiliated by was the reaction of the staff and manager. As we were standing outside the restaurant trying to figure out why were were all gasping with irritated throats, the staff stood inside laughing at us. When we went back in to discuss it with the manager, she reacted as though were were all over reacting.

DONT GO TO THIS LOCATION in Lubbock. Thankfully we have another one to pick from.

• Visited August 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

88% Recommend
Allen, Texas
“Great Hamburger!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

Great location and friendly staff! Excellent quality and price! These guys will go out of their way to meet the customer's request.

Visited July 2012
Wolfforth, Texas
“Great quick, casual lunch spot!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I often meet here for lunch with our kids. My little one loves their grilled cheese, and our oldest loves the burgers and fries. They are super fast if you are limited on time.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
College Station, Texas
“Great Burger”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

This place is very unique and offers and no frills style burger. I loved it.

Visited June 2012
West Columbia, Texas
“Consistent Quality for Great Burgers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

As at all Five Guys restaurants I've eaten at, the Burgers are great, if you can afford the calories. Delicious!

• Visited June 2012