“HORRIBLE RUN AWAY FAST” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #39 of 56 Hotels in Lubbock
Dallas, Texas
“HORRIBLE RUN AWAY FAST”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

This is the worst place I've ever stayed. Filth, gross unsafe they never change the sheets, or wash the floors or clean anything and it was almost a hundred dollars to say in this nightmare. The blankets had stains and filth on them. The carpet was slimmy sticky and disgusting.

Room Tip: Do not ever stay at this garbage hole.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
GeneralManager707, Director of Sales at Red Roof Inn & Conference Center Lubbock, responded to this review, July 13, 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience with us and others. We enjoy guest feedback whether it is positive or negative. I am sorry we fell short during your recent visit. I have shared your experience with my staff and we are tackling each task at hand. I hope that we will see you in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

This hotel looks nothing like the pictures on Google+. I stayed here while passing through Lubbock and after learning almost all other hotels were booked because of some kind of tournament. I soon learned why all others but this one were booked. The lazy river running through the first floor and lobby gave the entire complex a musty and moldy odor. The poor front desk worker could barely check me in because a demanding guest kept calling and not saying anything. The wifi didn't work and the only way to reset it was to call one of the managers at her house to reset it all. Even then it didn't work. The room was awkwardly arranged and full of cheap furniture. There were pigeons clacking and calling from the boxy air conditioning have in the window all night. And the "fitness center"... Let's not even discuss that cesspool of germs and broken pieces of plastic everywhere. The hotel was in a neighborhood I didn't feel comfortable running outside in. Just overall UGH

Room Tip: Don't book here, just don't.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
GeneralManager707, Director of Sales at Red Roof Inn & Conference Center Lubbock, responded to this review, July 11, 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience with us and other travelers. I am sorry we fell short during your visit. I can assure you I have taken the steps necessary to correct each task at hand. I hope that you will reconsider and stay with us next time you are in town.
Midlothian, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

We were just passing through on our vacation. The kids loved the big indoor pool. Breakfast was good with a lot of options. Outside didn't look too good but the inside lobby was pretty but a little warm. Room was clean but out dated. Overall it was a good stay.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
GeneralManager707, Director of Sales at Red Roof Inn & Conference Center Lubbock, responded to this review, June 29, 2014
I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for sharing your experience with other travelers. We hope to see you again.
Abilene, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

This was my 2nd stay here and it was better than last time. Breakfast has changed and it was better. I love that they serve meat now. The staff here is always so friendly and helpful. I will definitely be back!

Room Tip: Ask for 1st floor much nicer quality rooms
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Thank you for staying with us during your recent trip to Lubbock. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and enjoyed breakfast. We look forward to seeing you next time you travel to Lubbock.
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

Traveled in town for business. Found the Red Roof Inn to have excellent value and wonderful sleep quality. Service and staff were outstanding and very friendly. I will defiantly refer this hotel to others.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
GeneralManager707, Director of Sales at Red Roof Inn & Conference Center Lubbock, responded to this review, June 26, 2014
Thank you for staying with us on your recent trip to Lubbock. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

I stayed here for a few nights and it was horrible. The place smells of something that died. The Internet was extremely slow. Looked like people just drop off kids to swim here. The floors and walls were stained or ripped up. I will not stay ever again here.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
GeneralManager707, Director of Sales at Red Roof Inn & Conference Center Lubbock, responded to this review, June 22, 2014
Thank you for letting us know where we fell short during your recent stay. I apologize for the problems you encountered during your stay with us. I have taken the necessary steps to correct each task at hand. I hope that you will reconsider and stay with us next time you travel to Lubbock.
Abilene, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

Great hotel for the amount of money spent Easy access to main roads to get around in Lubbock. Indoor pool was great and fun. Employees were friendly and helped me out anytime I needed them. Overall stay was great/

Room Tip: Very good hotel for the price and location was great for events I attended.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for submitting a review. We appreciate customer feedback. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you next time you travel to Lubbock.

Been to Red Roof Inn & Conference Center Lubbock? Share your experiences!