“Lots of things not working, clean, and friendly staff.” 3 of 5 stars

Red Roof Inn & Conference Center Lubbock
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6624 Interstate 27, Lubbock, TX 79404   |
Ranked #40 of 56 Hotels in Lubbock
Austin, Texas
“Lots of things not working, clean, and friendly staff.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012 via mobile

We stayed in on a road trip arriving around 10 pm. The staff was nice and rooms were clean but worn. The elevators won't working so I had to lug our bags up the stairs (we stayed at a hotel without an elevator before and I made sure I booked one with.) We were only in for the night so we weren't planning on using the pool but it was out of order also. When leaving in the morning I went to get ice but as well it was out of order. If this would have been a $50 stay these things wouldn't have been a problem but paying double that I expected a better experience. All in all the rooms were clean and staff was friendly. If you can book at a lower cost it is worth it but too much for what we paid.

• Stayed October 2012
GeneralManager707, General Manager at Red Roof Inn & Conference Center Lubbock, responded to this review, October 26, 2012
Thank you for taking time to complete a review! We always appreciate our guests comments. We have had an issue with our south elevator. Unfortunately, we had to order a part that has taken longer than expected to arrive. Our pool was down while we repaint our deck. I sincerely apologized that we did not meet your expectations during your stay! We would love the opportunity to prove to you that we can do better. Please contact me if your travels bring you back to Lubbock.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Steilacoom, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

Was a lovely, fun hotel! Clean and comfy. We got in late, but they were helpful and reasonably priced. Breakfast was yummy too! The pool was indoors and the setting was pretty, it was like they brought the outdoors, indoors.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
GeneralManager707, General Manager at Red Roof Inn & Conference Center Lubbock, responded to this review, October 25, 2012
Thank you for completing a review for our hotel! We strive to provide a great atmosphere! Our newly painted pool deck looks great! Glad you enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you next time!
Bovina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

I recently flew home for my daughter's shower and had the opportunity to stay with her and my grandchildren. We enjoyed out stay at Red Roof Inn. The kiddos had been there several times before and said they liked to stay there the best because they have the biggest swimming pool of all the motels in Lubbock. Thank you Red Roof for a pleasant stay. The housekeeping department were very nice to us and you could tell they work well together and enjoy their wor which was very nice to see.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
GeneralManager707, General Manager at Red Roof Inn & Conference Center Lubbock, responded to this review, October 19, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to complete a review for us! We wish your daughter well. Hope to see you next time you are in Lubbock.
Kingston-upon-Hull, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

This place was clean,accessible, all ameneties provided, staff welcoming, helpful and pleasant. We would reccomend this hotel for anyone staying in Lubbock. However, bear in mind that theas hotels are franchises- not all Red Roof hotels are the same- the one in Austin was awful, we checked out and found somewhere else- the Microtel, a little dearer, but in another league and away from I 35- the nightmare road!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

GeneralManager707, General Manager at Red Roof Inn & Conference Center Lubbock, responded to this review, October 13, 2012
Thank you for taking time to review our hotel. I will share the comments with my staff. We hope to see you the next time you are in Lubbock!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012 via mobile

I have been staying at this hotel for 2 weeks and it has been a good experience for me and my company my brother was the one who recomended us to stay here. At first we weren't sure bc of people's reviews but nothing I seen on there is tire about this place I will continue to keep coming here when we have business this way.

• Stayed October 2012
We appreciate that you have taken the time to review our hotel. We enjoy getting to know our long term guests.
Galveston, tx
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

Staff was nice. But furnishings were worn out. Bed had a noticeable 3 or 4" sag. TV remote would not work and controls on tv also would not adjust volume. When told staff the young man had a "who cares" attitude.
Very hard to find entrance and have to go around several blocks to reach entrance.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
I apologize that we did not meet your expectations during your recent stay. I can understand the frustration you experienced with the TV issue and the lack response from my staff. I have had maintenance repair the television and have shared these comments with all of my staff. Next time you are traveling to the Lubbock area I hope you will give us another opportunity to prove we can do better. Thanks again for your comments, they help us improve.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

We stayed at this hotel bc we attended one of our motorcycle clubs state bash in Texas I had read all of the other reviews and was a little scared as to what I would find but I was very impressed. Nothing the other reviews said came even close to what I thought would be a nasty stay. The room was perfect !!!! Loved the bed and the shower was amazing hot tub was well needed after a 27 hour drive and the staff was friendly and always had a smile also very helpful to our whole group. The pool was a little to cold but I would recommend this hotel to others.also we really enjoyed the reception area. VERY PRETTY !!! On behalf of the LEATHERNECK CONFEDERATION MC. Thank You for a great visit to LUBBOCK TX !!

• Stayed September 2012
Thank you Leatherneck Confederation! We were happy to be able to host your event! We look forward to the time you meet in Lubbock!

Been to Red Roof Inn & Conference Center Lubbock? Share your experiences!